Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what a surprise, today we meet another new whore who feels sorry for tigers' wife....

Re: what a surprise, today we meet another new whore who feels sorry for tigers' wife

Elin should feel so blessed there's all these whores who just feel so gosh darn sorry for her. Of course "after" taking tiger's dick for 2 years but hey, they're really sorry "right now" and that's what counts.

Part of me wanted to click on the msn video this morning of said new whore who was just crushed for Elin, but than I came to my senses that seeing new whore and Matt Lauer on the screen together would make two people I would be itching to punch in the face so best just let it be.

How many whores are we up to now anyway? Anybody know? We need a "tigers ho's" count thread. At first I felt sorry for this guy that his life was coming apart, but one low rent whore after another and I'm simply not feeling him anymore. What I'm real irritated about is that becuase of him every where you look now there's somebody airing his dirty laundry. Fuck this dude for real. I hope his wife shoved his 9 iron right up his ass.

My favorite was the one who talked about asking tiger to help her our financially after they had been involved for 2 years. He said she couldn't so she broke off the relationship because she wasn't getting anything out of it then.

She either doesn't realize that she's literally a whore, or she's just not ashamed about it.

Re: what a surprise, today we meet another new whore who feels sorry for tigers' wife

The number of ho's he banged doesn't change how I sleep either way. It's just a number. I'm not concerned until it affects my paycheck.

i can see him being a hero in every minorities eyes, myself included. a blaque dude making 90mil a year for doing NOTHING!!! hitting a ball and smiling in a shaving commercial gimme a break.

his wife knocking the shit out of him with the irony of using his own clubs... now that's more of a hero in my book, in the community of people who have been cheated on too.

*the tricep*

Top Bottom