distanced New member Feb 2, 2003 #1 I thought it was a good cd. I'm a drummer and you gotta love any cd you can to and bake a green cake to at the same time!
I thought it was a good cd. I'm a drummer and you gotta love any cd you can to and bake a green cake to at the same time!
Z zapper New member Feb 3, 2003 #2 never heardf of it, so here is some karma for you for the "great" info
R RageAgainstNate New member Feb 5, 2003 #4 Weezer has that catchy feel to their tunes. The green album is one of my favs all-time. but damn "buddy holly" has been stuck in my head for years. Last edited: Feb 5, 2003
Weezer has that catchy feel to their tunes. The green album is one of my favs all-time. but damn "buddy holly" has been stuck in my head for years.
Millie New member Feb 15, 2003 #10 distanced said: I thought it was a good cd. I'm a drummer and you gotta love any cd you can to and bake a green cake to at the same time! Click to expand... green cake? is this like the special brownies? :havoc:
distanced said: I thought it was a good cd. I'm a drummer and you gotta love any cd you can to and bake a green cake to at the same time! Click to expand... green cake? is this like the special brownies? :havoc:
JDarty6173 New member Feb 16, 2003 #14 Awsome CD ya sent me WizKid... I just hit ya back with a few myself