Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Watch HATTON Vs MAYWEATHER *live stream*

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
lol @ support fighters.. these dudes makin 5 milly to fight twice a year, c'mon now BRR

I guess you missed MTV cribs Floyd Mayweather episode with his 10 foreign whip collection

borris said:
lol @ support fighters.. these dudes makin 5 milly to fight twice a year, c'mon now BRR

I guess you missed MTV cribs Floyd Mayweather episode with his 10 foreign whip collection

If you were the one who dedicated you life to the sport and trained for hours every day so you can be throw in a ring for fighting on national TV, putting your life on the line. You would see it differently.

Round 4...

Nice shift in the Ref's attitude toward the holding. He is shouting instructions and slapping at the fighters to keep it legal, instead of stepping in every time. He still has to break the action at times but not as much as the first 3rds.

Big Rick Rock said:
Round 4...

Nice shift in the Ref's attitude toward the holding. He is shouting instructions and slapping at the fighters to keep it legal, instead of stepping in every time. He still has to break the action at times but not as much as the first 3rds.

^^^ The shift in the Ref's attitude towards the holding and dirty boxing, is going to benefit Hatton in the rest of the fight by turning this thing into a brawl.

wow its was going really smooth up until round 1 and now its choppy as shit for me

i guess everyone waited until the last minute to watch it.

Big Rick Rock said:
If you were the one who dedicated you life to the sport and trained for hours every day so you can be throw in a ring for fighting on national TV, putting your life on the line. You would see it differently.

lol at putting his life on the line. Just to let you know a lot of people dedicate themselves to work. I'm not saying he shouldn't get paid, I'm just saying ALL entertainers are overpaid.

Megalomaniac said:
lol at putting his life on the line. Just to let you know a lot of people dedicate themselves to work. I'm not saying he shouldn't get paid, I'm just saying ALL entertainers are overpaid.

A person like the ones you are seeing in the ring are 1 in several million. They deserve to make dough for their hard work and dedication.

Mayw wins by KO... Good finish!

Big Rick Rock said:
A person like the ones you are seeing in the ring are 1 in several million. They deserve to make dough for their hard work and dedication.

exactly, and they do make that money so no worries.

I've never cheered against a fighter as hard as I will cheer against that guy the rest of his career.

Top Bottom