Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to be sure..

BlackHanzo

Okay now i'm willing to get on gear because I've felt like i've reached a max in my training now I have a problem sticking to diets and always have about 2 week breaks maybe longer, i'm not a body builder so im not looking to get HUGE just big if dat makes any sense?
is it wise to get on gear when I've done training and have been on diets but i've had my off times?will it still work? i know if i was to go on gear i'd be very strict with training and dieting because i know its a health risk so i'll be very careful, i just want to know, whats wise?

this was the cycle i was reccomended by someone
a basic cycle of oral steroids is 30mg of dbol a day for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of 100mg of clomid a day...

??Please Help

8weeks dbol way too long bro...research some more..ill come back and add more to this post..just doing something right now

Mate from your post its a big NO for steroids. Better for you if you think of steroids as a way to pass your genetic limit and not as a way to get big quick. If your not a body builder or a powerlifter and goto the gym on a casual basis then no you should not touch gear and a dbol only cycle is BAD. Post your stats up.......

Okay now i'm willing to get on gear because I've felt like i've reached a max in my training now I have a problem sticking to diets and always have about 2 week breaks maybe longer, i'm not a body builder so im not looking to get HUGE just big if dat makes any sense?
is it wise to get on gear when I've done training and have been on diets but i've had my off times?will it still work? i know if i was to go on gear i'd be very strict with training and dieting because i know its a health risk so i'll be very careful, i just want to know, whats wise?

this was the cycle i was reccomended by someone
a basic cycle of oral steroids is 30mg of dbol a day for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of 100mg of clomid a day...

??Please Help

You're not looking to get HUGE but "just" big, alright how about you use some testosterone and primobolan along with arimidex and clenbuterol? that's a sound, reasonable cycle.

IF lifting and dieting consistantly is a weak point then I would leave AS alone.
AAS is a supplment, meaning it should only be used for the purpose that someone cannot surpass there limits naturally. I know a lot of people use it just to get to there point quicker, but it should be used for people that are 100% serious.

Ok thanks, Um yeah i'm getting all sorts of advice, I know i'll be serious when i get on gear, because i know its not something you muck around with and i am totally serious about my training, I'm 6 ft 5 108kgz, I've been on diets and power training alot but ive had my off days, but i'm willing to go full on, 21 years old and a rugby player, i want to get my body fat down really..
confused!?

you need to be dedicated. steroids without dedication is just a big waste of money.

exactly. You need to be even more Dedicated when using then when you are not. Otherwise you waisted a lot of money and time.

I say start a log on our forums. Let the members of the site help you to stick to your diet and training for a long time. Its a life stile change that you have to make.,Not just a (for the moment) thing.

exactly. You need to be even more Dedicated when using then when you are not. Otherwise you waisted a lot of money and time.

I say start a log on our forums. Let the members of the site help you to stick to your diet and training for a long time. Its a life stile change that you have to make.,Not just a (for the moment) thing.

So don't go on aas?I'm pretty dedicated already but i''m not satisfied with my natural results..is there a cycle for beginners maybe?i'll totally be dedicated, and if the members of this site will help me draw out a diet plan and maybe a workout programme thatl be great, if im able to ask for that?...

Top Bottom