Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Walmart tells blacks to leave the store.

i bet the place was empty when the blacks left

As Wallyworld invariably loads up with the lower SES peeps of the area, the answer could be yes.

There's one around here I've been to a few times that would be the place to plant a bomb if you wanted to kill every single last redneck in the 100 sq mile radius of that location.

lol Im guessing it was a customer playing a prank. It's easy to get a hold of one of the phones (paint dept especially) when nobody is around and hit the page button.

Nope.

Cashiers do not have access to the intercom. They can only flip their light switch when they need a manager.

Stock and floor help doesn't either. They have walkie talkies.

You have to have the access code to activate the intercom. Had to either be loss control personnel or a manager.

As Wallyworld invariably loads up with the lower SES peeps of the area, the answer could be yes.

There's one around here I've been to a few times that would be the place to plant a bomb if you wanted to kill every single last redneck in the 100 sq mile radius of that location.

really, and Moderators start calling out names and lifestyles around here now!? VERY unprofessional of any Mod or Mentor to use that kind of infamitory language of anyone. If you are in a position of some authority here on EF, that kind of behavior is totally uncalled for imo.
I've been around here for years, this is the first time I've seen language like this from you. I'm really floored as you of all people should understand what name calling is all about, especially if it has the word "bomb" which insinuates "kill" anyone being that they're different from yourself.

and yes, I'm a Redneck. In case you were wondering...

really, and Moderators start calling out names and lifestyles around here now!? VERY unprofessional of any Mod or Mentor to use that kind of infamitory language of anyone. If you are in a position of some authority here on EF, that kind of behavior is totally uncalled for imo.
I've been around here for years, this is the first time I've seen language like this from you. I'm really floored as you of all people should understand what name calling is all about, especially if it has the word "bomb" which insinuates "kill" anyone being that they're different from yourself.

lighten up, Francis.

nope... since you caught that, I'll stand by it. Totally uncalled for imo. To hang the meaning on 2 little letters, i & f, that's not what the Mods say, not how Mods act, they act with discression, and use the same maturity and "above the fray" attitude that got them the position. Just as one wouldn't say, "if" you wanted to bomb all the homosexuals and lesbians ( I won't use the slang) go to XXXXX and set it off". It's just outrageous and rude to write that, she should have used better judgement imo.
Uncalled for, don't need it here....
Now if you ARE a redneck. and you make those statements, sobeit. A good example is AAP, he says shit that it totally outrageous about a certain segment of our society, but when you are one, what can you say. I'd never say the things he does, nor should I.

and some of my best friends are too. I grew up in Georgia.

C&C is the forum EF uses for tongue and cheek remarks. Let's move on now.

Top Bottom