Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vlad going to the halos

I was completely surprised that he went to Anaheim since he stated he wanted to stay in the National League.

Let's see how his back holds up after partying in LA all the time...haha

I was pissed that the Dodgers didn't pick him up. All the good players are gone and they didn't make any moves. Now they'll have to trade some arms for a bat.

SoreArms said:
I was pissed that the Dodgers didn't pick him up. All the good players are gone and they didn't make any moves. Now they'll have to trade some arms for a bat.

I hear Ron Cey is looking to make a comeback.

Really makes for a frustrating season, not much of an Angels fan except for the fact that Scioscia is the manager. Oh well.

I think most of it has to do with the unfinished sale of the team. General mager really doesn't have the freedom to make big moves, specially since his job is uncertain (it would be nice to get Billy Bean over here).

When i first read this post i thought you meant Vladamir Klitchko has started taking halotestin. LOL. He has been rumored to have done steroids in the past.

Top Bottom