Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Nolvadex on its own?

I'm currently experiencing naturally low testosterone levels. Can I reverse this by using Nolvadex and arimidex, as I've heard that they decrease estrogen and increase natural test levels.

I'd like to hear your opinions on this.

heavyweightBoxer said:
I'm currently experiencing naturally low testosterone levels. Can I reverse this by using Nolvadex and arimidex, as I've heard that they decrease estrogen and increase natural test levels.

I'd like to hear your opinions on this.

Both products have their role: nolvadex is an estrogen agonist/antagonist (meaning it acts as an estrogen blocker in some tissue (i.e. chest) and and an estrogen in other tissues like the liver. On the other hand, arimidex and famara/letrozole act as inhibitors of the testosterone->estrogen conversion, so really it's hard to judge if these products can be of help. IMO, you should try some low-test therapy with some clomid/arimidex and clen.

Mr.X

Mr.X said:
Both products have their role: nolvadex is an estrogen agonist/antagonist (meaning it acts as an estrogen blocker in some tissue (i.e. chest) and and an estrogen in other tissues like the liver. On the other hand, arimidex and famara/letrozole act as inhibitors of the testosterone->estrogen conversion, so really it's hard to judge if these products can be of help. IMO, you should try some low-test therapy with some clomid/arimidex and clen.

Mr.X

Thanks,

I was told that Nolvadex works better than clomid at bringing back natural test levels, is this true?

you`ll never get a straight answer to that question buddy......some say nlva.....some say clomid.I think it boils down to doing your research and picking one you feel happy with.(clomids definately the one that fucks about with ya moods-so id be tempted to say its the stronger where test prods concerned (IMO).Heres how i look at things......Nolvadex gently cups ya balls and massages them back to life.........clomid sneeks up from behind and slaps them silly!

Thanks for the advice guys.

I forgot to add that I've been suffering from a slight case of gyno since I was 8. My nipples look like miniature ice cream cones. Will I see a change in the shape of my chest if I take some Nolva and arimidex simultaneously?

heavyweightBoxer said:
Thanks for the advice guys.

I forgot to add that I've been suffering from a slight case of gyno since I was 8. My nipples look like miniature ice cream cones. Will I see a change in the shape of my chest if I take some Nolva and arimidex simultaneously?

Nolva don't fix gyno that you had way before a cycle especially at such an early age unless it's very mild. Only surgery may fix that one, but I don't know how bad it is!

Top Bottom