Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

used my new golf clubs and took 20 strokes off my game

davepalumbo

i posted a week ago about how i bought some prime golf clubs off of my friend for $475. the value is about $1500.

i was using shitty ass clubs i got for $199 for the entire set 7 yrs ago at dunham's sports. They were Tour Select clubs. they blew.

well i took 10 strokes off my game in the first 9 holes of play. A course i usually shoot about 50-55 on the front nine i shot a 43. then on the back 9 i shot a 44.

so i dropped my handicap by 20. now i am about an 18 handicap. :) it's my first yr golfing so i think it's pretty good.

i 3 putted only once in 18 holes and was always putting for par. I just seemed to two putt almost every hole though, which i don't think is too bad for me.

next yr... the PGA TOUR?? who knows. :)

so u dropped handicap by 20. now you're at about an 18 handicap and it's your first yr golfing so i think it's pretty good ?

what kinda clubs did u get

Your handicap dropped by 20 in this particular round.

It takes numerous rounds of golf to develop a "true" handicap. Play about 30-40 rounds and then you will get a better idea on what your handicap is.

Clubs do make a difference though. Keep stroking my fellow linkster!:)

indygolfer said:

I upgraded this spring and dropped 6 strokes off of my handicap. I went from a 9 to a 2.7. keep playing, it only gets better.

Who the fuk are you ?

HumorMe said:
Your handicap dropped by 20 in this particular round.

It takes numerous rounds of golf to develop a "true" handicap. Play about 30-40 rounds and then you will get a better idea on what your handicap is.

Clubs do make a difference though. Keep stroking my fellow linkster!:)

i've played 3 rounds and every round has been the same result.

Top Bottom