Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

usa basketball team beaten by italy

The USA Thugs got it handed to them...
Too worried about their upcoming court dates I guess..

I actually Laughed when I saw this on the news...

My Guinea brothers put on a clinic...

LOL, take Tim Duncan from this team and add Shaq, Garnett, Kobe, Mcgrady, Carter et al. Then add a few dead-eye shooters from around the league and it's lights out.

bluepeter said:
LOL, take Tim Duncan from this team and add Shaq, Garnett, Kobe, Mcgrady, Carter et al. Then add a few dead-eye shooters from around the league and it's lights out.

Maybe. The problem is the NBA players lack fundamentals. I was watching inside sports on HBO last year and John Thompson was talking about the deteriation of US basketball. Basically, the Europeans are teaching kids how to play team basketball and we aren't. And, eventually they're gonna beat us at our own game.

slickdadd said:
Tim Duncan yes. Lebron James no. In the years to come? Sure, he will be great. But as of now he is one of the youngest professional players ever. He has one year under his belt.

Lebron is in the top 10 percentile of the entire NBA with one year under his belt....hands down...........probably top 10 in the league.........

This team just played no defense............pathetic.............it won't happen again........

BlkDragon said:
Maybe. The problem is the NBA players lack fundamentals. I was watching inside sports on HBO last year and John Thompson was talking about the deteriation of US basketball. Basically, the Europeans are teaching kids how to play team basketball and we aren't. And, eventually they're gonna beat us at our own game.

I know, that's what I mean. You choose the top 5 or 6 players in the league and then you choose a few of the best shooters, defenders and rebounders to form a TEAM, not an all-star squad. The U.S. would probably still win if they had the top 10 players in the league (they have 1 of the top ten on this team IMO) but they would destroy everybody if they followed what I just outlined.

There is no ? that the US has the best b-ball players in the world..........do they show boat, lack desire, care more about money, drugs, sex, and rock n roll? Yeah....well maybe not R&R...........

Looks like Germany almost whooped on the US as well! Dirk was killing us... thankfully Allen Iverson hit a half court shot to win the game. 80-77

They're really pissin' me off! (grrrr)

Looks like Germany almost whooped on the US as well! Dirk was killing us... thankfully Allen Iverson hit a half court shot to win the game. 80-77

They're really pissin' me off! (grrrr)

from ESPN.com

"A day after losing 95-78 to unheralded Italy, the U.S. players celebrated a last-gasp triumph against Germany as though they had won an NBA championship.

When Iverson's second 3-pointer in the final 1½ minutes went through the net, two-time league MVP Tim Duncan raised a finger to the sky as if to say, "We're No. 1!" Other team members piled atop Iverson on the court.
"

Next thing you know they'll be celebrating beating the Japanese under-12 girls team on a last-second shot.

Where is the dream team when we need them?

Whiskey

Top Bottom