Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Fight Night Live Aug17th

MikeMartial

The Card, on Spike TV 8PM Eastern Time.

Diego Sanchez Vs. Karo Parisyan

I hope to god Karo blasts the chip off Diego's shoulder. Karo via sub in the 3rd.

Chris Leben Vs. Jorge Santiago

After the humiliating loss to Silva, I'm taking Leben by 1st round KO. He'll be hungry to try and erase the last loss from people's minds. Santiago is a BJJ black belt, so Leben better end it quick.

Dean Lister Vs. Yuki Sasaki

Lister by 1st round sub

Josh Koscheck Vs. Jonathan Goulet

This could be a great fight. Koshcheck has great wrestling skills, and Goulet trains with Louiseau and GSP---I'm going(hoping) for Goulet by ref stoppage in the 3rd.

Jake O' Brien Vs. Christophe Midoux

Two big sluggers. I haven't seen either fight, so I'll go with O'Brien by KO in the 1st, solely on his untarnished record.

Pat Healy Vs. Anthony Torres

Torres by submission in the 2nd.

Jason Von Flue Vs. Joe Riggs

Why the HELL this isn't going to be broadcast is a total mystery to me. Hell, it's almost as good a matchup at the Diego-Karo fight. With Pride making it's way to North America, Dana better get his head out of his ass and start to seriously consider what matches he's using for headliners. Ok, I'm done ranting. Riggs via G n P in the 3rd. That boy needs a win, and BAD.

Sammy Morgan Vs. Forrest Petz

Another one I'd really like to see. I'm not sure which way this will go. I'll take Morgan by sub in the 1st.

Crafton Wallace Vs. Martin Kampmann

Both accompished Muay Thai fighters. This is ANOTHER that would be worth seeing, IMO. Wallace by KO in the 1st.

Last edited:
The Diego-Parisyan fight was great! I really wish Karo would have taken it (godamn I love those judo throws!), but it seems Diego has a never ending tank of gas. I couldn't believe the force he was throwing those body shots with near the ned of the 3rd. That alone is just insane. Title shot for Sanchez in the very near future.

Leben got some serious redemption, but I thought he was going to get KTFO again, the way he was swinging wildly. Ah well. I think he's a tool, but he's fun to watch.

I'd like to see more of Sasaki---great ground defense! I bet Lister is feeling like a lucky man today.

Joe Riggs, finally! Like everyone else say, this kid has potential. The WW division of the UFC is getting super-talented. Koscheck had a nice KO, too.

mesco said:
yea those judo throws were sickkkkkk

Karo makes it look so effortless, too. I love how Diego slammed his judo skills, and said "He's not going to throw me with that judo stuff"---Ha! Everytime I watch Karo fight, I want to abandon all my other MA training for judo.

:coffee:

IMO karo won that fight or worst case scenario it was a draw. He gassed in the third but def won the 1st two rounds by the scoring criteria, the judge that scored it 30-26 should be shot.

Top Bottom