Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC Events this Saturday

Spartacus said:
I'll get these up
I should have a slow day at work after the 10am funeral
and I'll be in town this weekend

If you don't get it up I'll try. I had some time this morning but went for a jog/walk and now my wife wants me to go baby stuff shopping with her and I might have to head to dinner with some peeps later tonight.

Since the baby has been born ALL of my free time is eaten up. Actually, dealing with my wife regarding the baby is worse than taking care of the baby myself lol

SLAYER69! said:
Don't worry. I'm never posting this stuff again. I want to be on the otherside of the coin, getting all the free k.
LOLOLOOLOll dont blame u broski

Army Vet said:
If you don't get it up I'll try. I had some time this morning but went for a jog/walk and now my wife wants me to go baby stuff shopping with her and I might have to head to dinner with some peeps later tonight.

Since the baby has been born ALL of my free time is eaten up. Actually, dealing with my wife regarding the baby is worse than taking care of the baby myself lol
++++++++++1

Spartacus said:
I'll get these up
I should have a slow day at work after the 10am funeral
and I'll be in town this weekend

what's up Spart?

Hope you been bro?

Can't wait for the UFC events!!!!

Army Vet said:
EVERYTHING has to be done her way. EVERYTHING! Driving me nuts. (She is doing a great job though and I really can't complain lol)

welcome to being married :p

the sooner you realise that some things HAVE to happen her way, the better off you will be lol

Army Vet said:
EVERYTHING has to be done her way. EVERYTHING! Driving me nuts. (She is doing a great job though and I really can't complain lol)
I'm trying a new plan. I'll do a really lousy job at changing diapers then eventually she won't ask me to do it. :evil:

Top Bottom