Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC 40. Tito Ortiz defeats Ken Shamrock.

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Diesel
  • Start date Start date
J

Jack Diesel

Holy shit. Shamrock didnt even have a chance. His face was mangled. He kept getting up though, he didnt give up. Hes got some balls man. Tito Ortiz is one sick son of a bitch.

Did Ken even get any good shots in? Did Tito kick his ass on the ground or standing. Please details would be appreciated!

he's really old bro....i can't believe he never fell down from the hits, except when he slipped. also can't believe how gassed he got so quick. oh well......good fight, but tough to watch for the shamrock fans out here. :) he was getting pulverized.

raider2124 said:
Did Ken even get any good shots in? Did Tito kick his ass on the ground or standing. Please details would be appreciated!

Tito got him on the ground and just beat on him from the top, and got most of the stand up shots in too for that matter. shamrock got in a few in the very beginning....but tito dominated all around. stopped the fight before round 4 due to shamrock being so fucked up.

Tito was bad ass - Ken had heart but he was ot skilled.

Hughes won due to ref stoppage on an accidental head but - that as worst fight of the eve.

It was a hard fight to watch.I think a lot of people wanted Tito to get his ass kicked, but that didn't happen.

Shamrock had no chance at all. From the first minute of the fight he was losing. Tito dominated him standing up and on the ground.He pumeled(sp) Shamrock with punches and knees standing up and elbows on the ground.

I would have to say Shamrocks fighting carreer is over.

Although I am a Shamrock fan it is time for him to retire from the fight game.

He was in incredible shape though.

This was probably the best UFC in years

thanks for the info on hughes. wooo hooo for ortiz. i would like to see frank shamrock return and square off again with tito. would be another excellent fight imo!!!:p

Top Bottom