Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uconn flag football starts today

swole

I'm pumped about it, but our QB sucks this year. Last year me and the boys took the Open Division 7v7 flag championship. We were so sick. Fast white boys running all over the place with the sickest playbook ever. Call me Chrebet in his prime.

Anyone else not good enough to play college ball but can hold his own on the flag field?

I used to play 4v4 flag. It was ok, a little too one dimensional for me.. i'm tough to tackle with my side and speed but with flags it makes it tougher to use that to my advantage

Played all 4 years in college. Shit was ridiculously fun. Got competitive too, lots of fights.

We also had something called the Powder Puff game, where junior girls played the senior girls on campus. It was always a huge event. I was one of the 5 or so coaches for the seniors. We would get up at like 6am that day and just get a ton of kegs before the game. THe last thing I remember is walking to the field and getting all the girls in a big circle and giving them some weird ass football speech while offering them a drink out of my JD bottle that I had in my hand. Someone told me I mooned the stands in the middle of the game,which of course had our school president, Father Riddley, in em. Great.

Fuggin Flag Football? Adults really play that shit?

I wouldn't even let my son play flag football when he was 5! Wussy's ;)

I play tackle at the park near my house every sunday...my entire state champ team practially shows up..we usually play some black dudes from Jersey CIty...no equipment..fun shit. flag football has always seemed gay to me....if i dont wake up the next day limping and bruised i wasnt playing football. the contact is as much a part of football as ice is a part of hockey.

Last edited:
Swole. If you are ever going to be in Hartford let me know. I have a lot of friends in that area that all tear it up like crazy. Some own bars and strip clubs etc..

slat1 said:
Swole. If you are ever going to be in Hartford let me know. I have a lot of friends in that area that all tear it up like crazy. Some own bars and strip clubs etc..

Wrong thread sugar, I think you meant to post this in Swole's Advantages to being gay thread ;)

4 years @ college as well. I was a punt returner and db. I was a 3 sporter in HS so I was genreally faster then anyone out there and had beter lateral movement. lateral movement is important in flag football because you have to run around people. Either that or spin away from them which also works.

I didn't go to a college that had varsity football as a sport, but I had 4.3 speed and a +40 in vertical. I couldn't bench shit as I was 5'10 and 160 and never juiced,.

Top Bottom