Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Quotes:)

AGENT SHAGWELL

I finally found a site with some decent ones...Yeah:)...this is for Steriod_Virgin, a fellow Tsyon fan:)

"I don't react to a tragic happening any more. I took so many bad things as a kid and some people think I don't care about anything. It's just too hard for me to get emotional. I don't cry."

"When you see me smash somebody's skull, you enjoy it."

"People love you when you're successful, but if you're not, who really cares about you?"

"Having no hope is the worst thing that could happen to anybody. I've been through that. I've come too far to turn back now."

"I love it. I love the excitement of competition. I get goose pimples. It's like seeing a girl and getting excited."

"I refuse to be beaten in there. I refuse to let anybody get in my way."

"I was out for his blood. I wouldn't leave the ring alive without the belt."

"Every shot was thrown with bad intentions. I was hoping he would get up so I could hit him again and keep him down."

"People talk with the greatest disrespect lately, knowing they're going to have to pay with their health."

"If I don't kill him, it doesn't count."

"When I hit him in the body he was making these noises. . . . Something like a woman screaming."

"I can't be beat, I refuse to be beat, I refuse to lose."

"Real freedom is having nothing. I was freer when I didn't have a cent. Do you know what I do sometimes? Put on a ski mask and dress in old clothes, go out on the streets and beg for quarters."

"I love to hit people. I love to, Most celebrities are afraid someone's going to attack them. I want someone to attack me. No weapons. Just me and him. I like to beat men and beat them bad."

"When I fight someone, I want to break his will. I want to take his manhood. I want to rip out his heart and show it to him."

"I'm just a sucker even talking to you guys. I should be ready to rip your heads off your necks. But it's just not the right thing to do."

"How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills?"

"It's nothing personal, but I'm going to kill this guy."

"Champions don't quit. The only way you quit is when you're face down on the floor. Not taking a beating like a man is unethical."

My fav.....

"When I fight someone, I want to break his will. I want to take his manhood. I want to rip out his heart and show it to him."

My fave:

"When I am fighting a losing battle, I want to bite off the ear of my oponent, chew on it for a while and then pull it out of my mouth and show it to him and then stomp all over it like a little bitch. At the end of the fight, I can say at least I took a piece of him, I may have lost, but I took my piece".

only j/k

hes one jacked up kick ass fighter alright

he's nothing but a short man's disillusion. he wasn't so kool to all the shrimps when 6'5" riddick bowe knocked his ass into the canvas. Big men rule...Always will.

In case you haven't heard, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

bro riddick bowe never knocked tyson out, and if you think mike tyson is short think again, the guy is huge, he is thick and big, got to meet him when I was having a roid rage in beverly hills, he was like bro your pumped your huge..........it was in an elevator and he was so cool to me, I think he took an automatic liking to me, cause when I stepped on the elevator I was wearing a 2pac shirt with a marijuana leaf behind 2pacs pic.....Mike was huge guys, and for all you that dont know now you know!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom