Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Quotes:)

Speaking at a press conference before fighting Lewis Lennox, Mike Tyson said the following: "...I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey, there's no one like me, I'm from their cloth, there's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious... I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!"

I've got the .wav file; it's hilarious! He's just ranting, and he makes sure to praise "Allah" at the end. Such a good Moslem boy!

Weapon...listen to the one about "making womenly gestures"...its hillarious

"As a child, I appeared to be retarded. I never thought I was, though."---Tyson

I'm sorry, that was Buster Douglas who knocked little Mike the Fuck OUT!

I still don't know, or whatever it was that you were trying to communicate to me....whoever it was....

"Everyone's got a plan till they get punched in the face" - tyson

tyson is the fucking man, can't wait to see him kill some more people

"Real freedom is having nothing. I was freer when I didn't have a cent. Do you know what I do sometimes? Put on a ski mask and dress in old clothes, go out on the streets and beg for quarters."

Large man in ski mask.... that is not exactly "begging"

lol...Tyson begging...."Um um um excuse me misters....um yeah um could you spare me some cash....um um....no...ok...well how about I punch your the bone of your nose into your brain...would that change you mind...yes...yes...thank you very much:D "

Top Bottom