Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson is history.......

• Thread starter Thread starter Julez
  • Start date Start date
tyson no longer knows how to box.. now he just swings... however, i do think he will be ready for lewis and take him out at some point.

the rematch is already set for october... why? what if its a destruction? why let them go at it again?

He was a good fighter. Not managed well... at all. Don King has destroyed this sport for everyone.

madbomber31 said:
tyson no longer knows how to box.. now he just swings...

Bullshit.

He had a nice ear bite... and now, it sounds he perfected his bite skills a little more, and moved on to feet!!! Unbelievable!!!

dgreenhill - No shit... LMFAO!!!
--

lennox will beat his ass. When Tyson starts to lose, he will pull some shit to get disqualified. He'll train for the rematch and maybe win, depending on how everone bets.

MaxBiceps said:
i hope tyson wrecks that pussy lewis

not a big lewis fan here, but it ain't going to happen. I see lewis taking a dive in the first fight though. That's almost a given......the second fight though is the one that's going to be a good one. the fact that they've already set up the rematch makes it virtually a given that Lewis is going to throw it.

Even though i want Lewis to get knocked out, i doubt it'll happen...Tysons too fucked up.

I'm not even sure the fight will happen anymore...Tyson doesn't seem to want it.

Top Bottom