Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Fight

• Thread starter Thread starter Johnny Cut
  • Start date Start date
Nope, the fight is back on!

post-5-65011-911150_7_2.jpg

Here he is weighing in at 225 lbs http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030221/168/3blly.html
Best shape I've ever seen Tyson in.

Let me know if the link doesn't work.

The only reason I'll watch it is bacause I get PPV for free on my satelite. Otherwise I wouldnt pay to watch his dumb ass fight. His contender better watch out, Tyson is liable to try and bite his dick off if he starts to loose.

Heavy weights are supposed to get better with maturity and peak around 32-35. This has not been the case for Tyson but if you look at his lifestyle it is not suprising.
He does without question get into excellent shape for fights but what he uses we will never really know for many years.

Cheque Drops was rumoured to be his preferred during contest which would explain his total agression rounds 1-2/3

Feel sorry for him now but hey if someone is still willing to pay that amount for you to fight why turn it down. i do think Lewis will hurt him bad if they fight again

Wrongun!

Nelson Montana said:
Tysons done. Has been for years.

I would agree with Nelson here.

He did look good though, and he still brings top dollar to the ring.

Total nut case though, he is like watching a train wreck, you know it's going to be bad, but can't stop watching.

mike1107 said:

what is Cheque Drops ?

From AS

Cheque drops are a veterinarian steroid made by Upjohn that is designed to keep female dogs from going into heat. It comes 100 mcg per cc, 55-cc bottle. It is the most toxic androgenic steroid available. It is even more toxic than say Finajet or Anadrol 50. Boxers and Powerlifters use it to increase aggression and strength prior to training or competition. It has been rumored that this is what caused the infamous "ear-biting' incident that occurred when Evander Holyfield last fought Mike Tyson. Users report many side effects and little gains when using Cheque Drops. It was very popular about 10 years ago but has since faded away. It is very hard to obtain and is not sought by many athletes. The drug itself is a sublingual liquid that is dropped under the tongue and gets in the system within a matter of minutes. The athletes that were using this item would only take it prior to a competition or prior to workouts and would not use it any longer than two weeks at a time.

Effective Dose: A few drops under the tongue and not used for but a few weeks at a time.

Wrongun!

Anyone who saw the press conference heard him say hit new tatoo was no-where near being completed........what a psycho

Top Bottom