Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt blood levels

JCE

V.I.P.
EF Logger
New to trt blood work, but not cycling gear. I'm trying to see what compounds I can switch to to maintain my levels and as I let my Test levels drop for my blood work. Any ideas I've considered switching to short Esther's or orals six weeks out. Any information would be appreciated.

My current trt is only 160 mgs a week. I usually cycle around 700 mgs a week total sometimes letting it climb to 1000 mgs a week for short periods. I've always had he best luck with a blast and cruise cycle.

Ty in advance.

New to trt blood work, but not cycling gear. I'm trying to see what compounds I can switch to to maintain my garden and as I let my Test levels drop for my blood work. Any ideas I've considered switching to short Esther's or orals six weeks out. Any information would be appreciated.

My current trt is only 160 mgs a week. I usually cycle around 700 mgs a week total sometimes letting it climb to 1000 mgs a week for short periods. I've always had he best luck with a blast and cruise cycle.

Ty in advance.
@JCE welcome back to the EF family! I see you joined a while back but now started "self-TRT" correct?
based on this thread - https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...y-top-notch-service-wow.1511608/post-19168607
I was thinking you using D-S test correct?

Now, short or long esters is going to depend on where you're at now, not just hormonal but overall is the question.
The real problem is we don't know much about you at all, we dont know anything for a fact, so we gotta know more about you.
Please start a NEW thread with your TRT Log journal, share your full TRT, bloods, diet, training cardio sleep and history and we can guide you into better TRT and better results.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here is a good template on a workout log to follow:

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

New to trt blood work, but not cycling gear. I'm trying to see what compounds I can switch to to maintain my garden and as I let my Test levels drop for my blood work. Any ideas I've considered switching to short Esther's or orals six weeks out. Any information would be appreciated.

Ty in advance.
Not with health

You need to give your body a chance to get rid of the esters
got to give it a few weeks

injectables can take many weeks to go through
orals it's a couple weeks but it doesn't mean your organs will be back to normal

lay out what you've been using and what your goals are
it's a bit confusing the way you structured your first post

Top Bottom