Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trinidad-Mayorga replay -Sat. 10/9

HurricaneEddy

Just letting you all know that the replay of the Mayorga and Trinidad fight is gonna be on HBO @ 11pm Easter/10 Central. I didn't catch it live last weekend b/c I shelled out 55$ for Hopkins/DLH earlier :( but I heard this fight was bitchin'. Check it out if you get the chance. Peace

-Eddy

dont get HBO in Iraq, but I heard it was a good fight, got a few pics on the paper about it, and read about it, that is about as good as I get!!

thanks anyways

Peace

It was a good fight. Not quite neck-and-neck but Mayorga didn't back down one bit. His stamina was shoddy after round 2 but he was always game. Trinidad looked strong and accurate the whole fight. Damn good fight

Mayorga is fuckin insane! He's not a boxer, he's a brawler. That mofo took 3 left hooks form Trinidad ON PURPOSE!, then continued to dance and taunt Tito. Tito on the other hand boxed flawlessly. A little shaky in the first round, but the rest of the fight was pure craftsmanship. I do give a lot of credit to Mayorga though for just being an all out G. Any normal boxer would've been floored by the 3rd round with the 5 and 6 hit combos Trinidad was laying down. Mayorga was able to hang on for 8....awesome fight!

Top Bottom