Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tri-test 400, Trenbolone enanthate, Equipoise Cycle

and i want to put on 10-15lbs and lean out to maybe 6% body fat (i had pretty much no fat before i went on anadrol and was eating badly)

Ya I have to get bloodwork done. Im putting on fat on my stomach which had never happened before i always had a 6 pack and my strength is way down. If my bloods are ok again do you think i could run this cycle and then lay off AAS for a few years? I really want to get back to a big size and try to maintain it once i go natural. Cos after the last cycle i let my diet go after PCT, slacked off in the gym and was drinking a lot. If i did a second cycle i wouldnt repeat those mistakes and would work hard naturally afterwards

You say you will keep your gains naturally after you run this next cycle. I don't think you have your workout or diet dialed in at all right now because your gaining fat and losing strength. Get your blood work done and in the mean time research PCT, diet and workouts. There are plenty of hard gainers on here and a lot of help on EF if you will just listen, research and be patient. And for future thought, the next time you cycle try a simple one. I'm 40 and I bet if I took test at 250 a week and you took your monster cycle for 12 weeks I would blow you away because my workout and diet are right. I would keep most of my moderate gains and you would lose all of yours.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

yall quit hatin on a nigga! i is gon blow yo minds when i instagram pics of my guns fools! i blow yo asses to smitharines cos my pecs are machines! if u want the body of yo dreams take steds in yo teens! you cant fit in yo jeans fatty eat an ice cream! all da bitches they scream here comes tha protein feen!
FUck yall and fuck elite fitness ima shoot tren nd feek bitches! peace!

yall quit hatin on a nigga! i is gon blow yo minds when i instagram pics of my guns fools! i blow yo asses to smitharines cos my pecs are machines! if u want the body of yo dreams take steds in yo teens! you cant fit in yo jeans fatty eat an ice cream! all da bitches they scream here comes tha protein feen!
FUck yall and fuck elite fitness ima shoot tren nd feek bitches! peace!

I have to hurry and save your rap before they shut you down. Boy got skills.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Haha this kid is a 21 year old twig, probably gonna blow away In the wind or waste away to nothing. But on top of that he is disrespectful. I dont think he's worth the time to help.

haha soulthief if i could give you more karma i would! Anyway i chose to totally disregard everything that was said. i got bloodwork done and its all good so i decided to go ahead with my cycle. I started with 500mg of test 400, 600mg EQ, and 200mg tren e. Is this a good ratio to minimize tren sides? and is this ratio of eq to test ok? i know il be slated for the cycle ut i would apreciate advice

Top Bottom