Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tri-test 400, Trenbolone enanthate, Equipoise Cycle

I dont see what I will regret besides maybe the short term sides of tren? I keep an eye on cholesterol, ancileries, moderate dosage, HCG throughout. I already have a baby on the way which was conceived during my last cycle so i dont need to worry about not having kids haha. no MPB in family. Money is no object and i dont care if i have to do TRT later in life

Damn I must have been stubborn when I was 21. So your going to stand their, look me in the eye, with a straight face and say you don't mind pinning every week for the next 60 years. And, you don't mind fighting noodle dick. Throw money at that. Rub money all over your dick, won't help.

I hope by the time you are 40 they have invented the time machine so you can go back and kick yourself in the nuts for heading down this road.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

My girlfriend is already having a baby in 2 months and i definately do not want any more kids! Is there any other long term implications? and will doing a 2nd cycle really hurt in the long run any more than doing just the one cycle? if i do this cycle well and make and retain decent gains then i will go natural for another few years after. I do appreciate everything ye are saying but if i am going to do this cycle i would like some advise about how to do it right with minimal long term sides. i know tren is a powerful roid that deserves respect

haha ya ok the noodle dick does frighten me and my libido is already drastically down after my first cycle. pinning doesnt bother me because the benefits are worth it. why does starting steroids at 21 give limp dick any more than someone who starts at 25 though? :S i dont undersatand why 30 year old AAS users dont get impotency? why dont you have floppy problems? or do you?? haha

The reason your weight is a determining factor is because of muscle maturity. If you have a solid base it is easier for your body to keep gains after a cycle because it's not such a percentage increase in mass. The body loves it's homeostasis it will do it's best to stay the same and even revert some.

My girlfriend is already having a baby in 2 months and i definately do not want any more kids! Is there any other long term implications? and will doing a 2nd cycle really hurt in the long run any more than doing just the one cycle? if i do this cycle well and make and retain decent gains then i will go natural for another few years after. I do appreciate everything ye are saying but if i am going to do this cycle i would like some advise about how to do it right with minimal long term sides. i know tren is a powerful roid that deserves respect

You have to first clean up the damn mess you made from the first cycle before you even talk about the second. Go into the PCT section and focus only on that for now. I know you're about to go crazy to get on another run but you will lose all those gains too. Yeah, you'll blow up on tren, but then you will lose it all because your body is not ready for that kind of growth and your workout and diet won't support the gains. GO ON A HARDCORE PCT NOW! Get blood work after. If still low, don't jump back on AAS, go see a doc. I'm still a little shocked the fear of fighting limp dick doesn't even bother you a little.

Sorry man didnt mean to come across as being arrogant or disrespectful. Far from it. I seriously appreciate ye even taking your time to comment back. Im just speakin my mind. Definately not making light of the surgery you had to get. Was that caused by steroid use?
Soulthief i did HCG and then clomid and nolva for PCT from my last cycle which was a few months ago. You think i should do more PCT now? What about stuff like SARMs or taking proviron or something? i really need something to give me a boost if ye really think it would cause me impotence to do a 2nd cycle

What do your current bloods show?? That will tell if your PCT was enough and also were you stand as far as doing another cycle...witch I am not for at your age.

Sorry man didnt mean to come across as being arrogant or disrespectful. Far from it. I seriously appreciate ye even taking your time to comment back. Im just speakin my mind. Definately not making light of the surgery you had to get. Was that caused by steroid use?
Soulthief i did HCG and then clomid and nolva for PCT from my last cycle which was a few months ago. You think i should do more PCT now? What about stuff like SARMs or taking proviron or something? i really need something to give me a boost if ye really think it would cause me impotence to do a 2nd cycle

SARMS can be suppressive also. Do this:

1. Go get more blood work.
2. Depending on your levels, either try another PCT to get your levels up or talk to your doctor.
3. Get rid of your current stock pile.

If you clean this up now, you can run cycles later, more properly, and keep those gains. What are your goals anyway? How much do you expect to gain off this 2nd cycle?

Ya I have to get bloodwork done. Im putting on fat on my stomach which had never happened before i always had a 6 pack and my strength is way down. If my bloods are ok again do you think i could run this cycle and then lay off AAS for a few years? I really want to get back to a big size and try to maintain it once i go natural. Cos after the last cycle i let my diet go after PCT, slacked off in the gym and was drinking a lot. If i did a second cycle i wouldnt repeat those mistakes and would work hard naturally afterwards

Top Bottom