Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tri-test 400, Trenbolone enanthate, Equipoise Cycle

saran

First off I'm 21, weighing 165 lbs and 5' 11".
This is my 2nd cycle. My last one was anadrol, test c and deca.

This is how i plan this cycle but unsure about the ratios to go with as I've heard a load of conflicting stuff.
test 400: 500mg (week 1-14)
tren e: 300mg (weeks 1-10)
eq: 400mg (weeks 1-13)

proviron: 25 mg/day (weeks 1-16)
pramipexole: .25mg/day (weeks 1-20)
HCG: 250mg twice a week during cycle
PCT-- nolva 20mg a day, clomid 50mg a day

I've heard a lot of conflicting stuff about whether to run tren higher than test or not. I want to go with the safer option to midimize sides and i like the way test makes me feel good on cycle. (no i dont want to use tren acetate so i can dump it quicker if i get sides. i dont have time to be pinning like a hedgehog)
Also, iv heard a few heads sayin that EQ needs to be run at 600 for results. Is this true? Or should test be higher than it?

First off you're starting AAS at too young of an age. Also, you are too small and have not built any kind of base. You should have hit it natural for a few more years. Lastly, please don't run TREN right now. If you are hell bent on running something, and will do this no matter what, just run test at 250 a week alone. I'm just glad you at least considered a PCT. I'm not bashing you, I just don't want you regretting doing this later on. I wish I would have listened more early on. Good luck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Waiting for this post to blow up. Man you are too small build some natural mass for a few years. I come from being a Skinny person in 2008 I was 125lbs at 5" 10 I trained for 3 years before I thought about steroids and got up to 170+ in that time. We don;t need steroids at our age we have tonnes in us already.

Thanks man appreciate the advice. I am naturally an ectomorph and been ridiculously skinny my whole life. I went up to 180lbs after my last cycle but much was water. I had a PCT of nolva and clomid after HCG buyt now i seem to be even more of a hardgainer than before i started AAS. I train 4 times a week and eat well and still am gaining more fat than I've ever had and my strength is lower than before my first cycle. So if my system is shut down already i cant see any harm in continuing to go on cycles and try to do stronger cycles so i wont lose all my gains like before.

I'm sorry but I am going to contradict myself. I reread your post and can't, in good continence, recommend any AAS for you right now. Go natural at your age and small size. Your first cycle was just ridiculous for a first time. You are obviously not working out hard and not eating right and think AAS is going to do all the work. It's not. Drop the pins and pick up the weights.

I cant seem to maintain weight let alone gain anything naturally. I take creatine malate, eat a lot, take protein shakes and was taking GHRH and GHRP6 (which did some good) but very little

Why should my weight be a determining factor as to whether or not I use AAS? I can understand the concerns about my age but I have already done a cycle now and i literally am unable to make any natural gains now that my HTPA is even further below what it was (i had very low natural test to begin with). I have already bought the gear so i will be running the cycle. I respect what you are saying but I feel like its too late because I've already cycled. Why would I regret it later in life? I get bloods done and i am not using highly toxic steds like adrol anymore

I cant seem to maintain weight let alone gain anything naturally. I take creatine malate, eat a lot, take protein shakes and was taking GHRH and GHRP6 (which did some good) but very little

I know it sucks working hard and eating a lot and getting very slow gains. But, you are messing up your body with AAS just to keep a few pounds of muscle. So you would keep a little muscle and sacrifice never having a kid, being on HRT for life and fighting with erectile dysfunction. All starting at 21. Say it out loud and see how it sounds. You are probably shutdown as we speak and should talk to your doctor. I know this is not what you wanted to hear. Also, check out the weight lifting and dieting sections for improvement.

I dont see what I will regret besides maybe the short term sides of tren? I keep an eye on cholesterol, ancileries, moderate dosage, HCG throughout. I already have a baby on the way which was conceived during my last cycle so i dont need to worry about not having kids haha. no MPB in family. Money is no object and i dont care if i have to do TRT later in life

Not a good idea man, I had lower natural levels at your age. I also had to get a varicocele surgury. Had a difficult time having my children...have you even thought about the fact that you may hurt your chances of having kids? I toke AAS regardless of my disposition and now am 6 months out on a PCT running everything in the son to jump start my natty production. May have to resort to TRT at 31yrs old. Please think about this and be smart. You will do whatever but I thought I would give you a real life situation.

Top Bottom