Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren / test dosage, dieting, workout ideas

It's been a long while since i posted (like 1-2 years).

But anyways my current stats are following

85 KG / 187 LB
177 cm / 69 Inch
23 years old
Training age ? Been working out since i was like 14-15 years old, so like 10 years or so.

A little pic of me in my current state :)
file.php

http://www.bodybuilding.dk/download/file.php?avatar=38261_1375526180.jpg

Anyways so i was hoping to get a little advice on my training routine and my aas + a little help on my diet of i lack some critical points.

AAS:
I'm currently running:
150 MG test e EW
300 mg tren e EW
Should i up the dose of tren to mabey 400 mg ?
If i go above 200 mg test, i get a lot of sides, adex cant even hold em down.

Workout routine:
Monday: Chestday / triceps / Abs
I go 15 sets of chest with 8-12 reps in each set.
The reason i say sets only is, someday i wanna do like 6 sets bench and mabey 4 sets fly and 5 sets incline, and other days are like 3 sets bench and so on.
And 3-4 sets Triceps and 3-4 sets abs

Thusday: Backday / Biceps
15 sets Back and 3-4 sets Biceps

Wensday: 12-15 sets shoulders (depends on an injury i have in my delts)

Repeat ( no restday) and i often do like 30 mins cardio after a workout)

BTW, the reason i dont have legs in my workout is because of my right foot has been sliced up bad, so i cant workout with the stings atm.)

I dont know if 15 sets are anough for the larger muscle groups, and if 3-4 sets are enough for my arms.

And at last the diet.

Atm im also running 50 mcg T3 and 80 mg clen ED for 12 days to shred a little fat.

At the moment im eating roughly
260 G protein, 260G Carbs and 60-100G of fats a day spread over 3-4 meals.

Any advice, suggestion or information i could add to my repetoire or do you see any major or minor flaws in my workout / dieting ?

I know this should be posted troughout the forum, but i thought i would be better to keep it all together to keep track of the larger image.

sorry if i made any mistakes in the post :)

Last edited:
Your diet appears to be in check and if anything you are eating to clean. Remember Tren is the only compound that you can gain in a caloric deficient state. In regards to your dosing , I suggest keep your tren at 300 a week and maybe increase if you are not having any sides. Tren E takes mimics the same sides as Ace run at high doses however takes 10 days to dissipate from your body if you need to stop it in lieu of 48 hours with Ace. My suggestion is eat all you can and bridge your Tren E dose up gradually and find your sweet spot where there are no sides.

Top Bottom