Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Enanthate/Andadrol Cycle advice?

sneijder

I'm a new member on here but have lifted for many years and have used before. Earlier in the year I was in an accident and have only been back in training for a month. Things are going pretty well but I'm thinking about going on a cycle to try and get back to the same stage as I was in January. I've heard that Trenbolone is probably the best for gaining mass and losing fat. I've only used test and a few orals in the past. Had a stint with pro-hormones and that was just laughable. So I'm thinking about running a combination of Tren Enan, Ace and Hex kick-started with Anadrol for the first month.

I'm not sure on the dosage for the tren. I won't mention the brand but it's run at 50mg Ace, 50mg Hex and 100mg Enan. 200mg/ml. Could someone give me an idea as to how much I could run this at and at what length. Or if you've got a better idea for a cycle I'd love to hear it. It's a nightmare being in a situation where you can see your gains falling off and not being able to do anything about it for months, so I'm dying to get back at it.

Stats:
Height - 6'4"
Weight - 258 lbs
BF - 11%
Bench - 320 lbs

Many thanks, I'm sure most newbies are grilled on here so I apologise in advance if I've made any rookie errors. I appreciate your feedback in advance.

Wes

P.S. I realise I spelt 'Anadrol' incorrectly. Apologies.

I'm a new member on here but have lifted for many years and have used before. Earlier in the year I was in an accident and have only been back in training for a month. Things are going pretty well but I'm thinking about going on a cycle to try and get back to the same stage as I was in January. I've heard that Trenbolone is probably the best for gaining mass and losing fat. I've only used test and a few orals in the past. Had a stint with pro-hormones and that was just laughable. So I'm thinking about running a combination of Tren Enan, Ace and Hex kick-started with Anadrol for the first month.

I'm not sure on the dosage for the tren. I won't mention the brand but it's run at 50mg Ace, 50mg Hex and 100mg Enan. 200mg/ml. Could someone give me an idea as to how much I could run this at and at what length. Or if you've got a better idea for a cycle I'd love to hear it. It's a nightmare being in a situation where you can see your gains falling off and not being able to do anything about it for months, so I'm dying to get back at it.

Stats:
Height - 6'4"
Weight - 258 lbs
BF - 11%
Bench - 320 lbs

Many thanks, I'm sure most newbies are grilled on here so I apologise in advance if I've made any rookie errors. I appreciate your feedback in advance.

Wes

P.S. I realise I spelt 'Anadrol' incorrectly. Apologies.

I would not run tren without test and personally I wouldn't run it at all.

I'm not very experienced with tren mixes so I'm gonna let someone else chime in on this

I realize this is my first post and I've never used Tren before so take my advice with a grain of salt. But I wouldn't use any combination of acetate and enanthate. You'd still have to inject at least EOD to maintain stable levels due to the acetate, which would defeat the purpose of the enanthate. I've tried mixes of esters of similar length (TEST 400, etc.) it's still pointless IMHO to mix esters of the same drug but at least if they're similar in length then there's no harm in it, either. I buy these products for the high mg/mL.

However, to be back on topic, I wouldn't use Tren without Test, and if it's your first time using Tren I'd stick to a short-acting ester in the event that you get some of the bad sides it's known for. Just my $0.02.

Last edited:
Firstly Anadrol and Tren are the two worst steroids for side effects, therefore stacking them together is likely to make for an unpleasant experience, secondly if you're set on running Tren that blend is pretty much a total disaster, it'll be up and down in your system like a roller
coaster with all those esters which is the last thing you want, thirdly you should get back to your best before considering a cycle to push you further instead of using the cycle to get back to a place you've been before.....

Firstly Anadrol and Tren are the two worst steroids for side effects, therefore stacking them together is likely to make for an unpleasant experience, secondly if you're set on running Tren that blend is pretty much a total disaster, it'll be up and down in your system like a roller
coaster with all those esters which is the last thing you want, thirdly you should get back to your best before considering a cycle to push you further instead of using the cycle to get back to a place you've been before.....

^^^^yep. Tren and drol are two of the most toxic steroids. Don't do anything until you learn more.

considering your lifts are so poor right now coming off your accident you want to give things more time to come back. muscle memory is a real thing so use that up first and make your gains.. then worry about steroids.

i'm most concerned with you injuring yourself from your lack of conditioning

considering your lifts are so poor right now coming off your accident you want to give things more time to come back. muscle memory is a real thing so use that up first and make your gains.. then worry about steroids.

i'm most concerned with you injuring yourself from your lack of conditioning

That's a good point. Gains have come quicker in the last month but I guess I'm trying to rush things. I'm going to wait a few months and reassess whether or not a new cycle is going to be worthwhile.

Cheers for the feedback.

If it is your first time running tren go with ace along with some test prop. If you don't like the side effects it will be out of your system in 3 days.

100 mg of ace along with 50 mg's of prop EOD was the way I ran it my first time. I like higher tren over higher test.

I'm in agreement with Steve here. Get your base back then a little while down the line worry about a cycle. Of you need a little boost then a solid natty test booster is all I'd advise. Some hcgenerate would be great and dspark from Ntbm. And for your future reference, running a blend of tren with no experience with it is a bad move. I have used every version of tren there is multiple times and the straight esters with a low dose of test is the way to go. As for stacking anadrol or any other harsh oral with it, that's for experienced guys. I do it all the time but I know how these drugs affect me and can handle any of the sides that come along. You need to see how you react to them individually before stacking them and start with small doses. You can always add more, but taking too much and realizing you shouldn't have makes for a pretty miserable time. Learn to crawl before you walk and run bro. Good luck.

I agree with everything that's already said, so no point to repeat it.

Just few things about that Tren blend. I ran exactly same kind of blend in my second run with Tren. In my first Tren blast I ran Tren Ace with Masteron Prop and Test Prop. I thought that I was already familiar with Tren sides from that first run, and that Tren wouldn't give me that much bad sides, or more specificly any terrible sides, since I believe that everyone gets some bad sides from Tren, until they learn how to prevent and control them.
So, back to my second Tren blast. As I was under the impression back then that I just happened to be lucky, and didn't get any of the horrible sides from Tren I had been reading about. I ran Tren blend of those exact same esters with Ace/Enanth/Hex, don't remember how many mgs of each ester, or total mg/ml, but something very similar to that blend you have anyway. I began that blast with my TRT dose as test base, and that Tren blend. After few weeks I noticed that I felt very different than how I was feeling in my previous blast of Tren/Mast/Test, and not at all in a good way... I found myself with most significant amount of sides that I have ever had, and hopefully that will be the one of my all time personal records which I will never break. No fun at all, that blend really makes Tren level impossible to keep steady, so it's a fucking roller coaster ride with hormone levels, and that equals to bad sides. I think the only ones from common Tren sides that I didn't get on that run were Fina-Dick and Progest./Prolac. Gyno. After a while I added some Tren Ace to give me more stable levels, which was somewhat helpful.

I have ran Tren several times afterwards, but never again used any blend, just got it with the ester I wanted. I also always run either Masteron or Winny with my Tren blasts. In my case/experience running DHT with Tren eases sides a lot, I prefer Mast over Winny, but I have heard it works other way around with some. Everything is always individual.

Now I usually run Masteron with everyone of my blasts, I've found it to be the most stackable AAS that always has something good to offer for any kind of cycle/blast. That's just me and my preferences though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Top Bottom