Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren (19-nor) & Hdrol 6 or 8 week cycle?

coMpulsive

Hdrol & Tren Cycle
8 WEEK CYCLE:
WEEKS 1 - 8
Tren 19-nor

100/100/100/100/100/100/150/150

Hdrol

50/75/75/75/75/75/100/100

Advanced Cycle Support
4 caps daily

PCT:
WEEKS 8 - 12
This is where i start to question, i do not know what SERM to use. I read so much everyone is battling nolva over clomid, or torem over nolva. please help me with my SERM

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

E-Control
3 caps daily

If you think that dosage is to high for my cycle please let me know also iver never done a 8 week cycle before but i have done a 6 week. Opinions please!

Thanks!

Go to needtobuildmuscle.com and look at their GK line of PH's. They will blow those out of the water. They have multiple compounds in them, plus cycle support is included. Probably will be much more effective, and cheaper.

I'd keep your Cycle to 6 weeks max.

For PCT, pick up some Clomid from AG-Guys, and then HCGenerate, Liquidex, and D-AA from needtobuildmuscle.com, then Unleashed and Post Cycle from proteinfactory.com. Run the HCGenerate the last 4 weeks of your cycle, and then the first 4 weeks of PCT. Here is a layout for you.

1-4 Clomid, 25/25/25/25
1-4 Liquidex, 2ml/day
1-4 HCGenerate
1-6 Unleashed/Post Cycle
1-6 D-AA

Yeh, The GK prohormone line is going to be way better on results. Either Oxandrovar or Primobol Dex would be perfect for your goals.

OPTION 1:Primobol Dex 1-6 (1 cap AM and one cap PM)

OPTION 2: Oxandrovar 1-6 (one cap AM and one cap PM)

Use N2guard on cycle for support

Here is my recommendation for the best PCT.

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquidex AI (n2bm)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Top Bottom