Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tradmill or road

New Jack

Is running the treadmill just as beneficial as running on the road or a track. My boxing coach says the treadmill is nowhere near as good.

What about in the cold weather and in the wind and rain, would running the treadmill be better than running in those condition?

running on a road is harder IMHO....

but if its pissing down with rain or snow, or its sub xero id go with the treadmill

Running outside is much better in my opinion. Fresh air, things to look at, etc. Its more motivating to see new places and terrain challenges. Go run on the beach to prep your lower legs for stresses that can never be simulated on the treadmill. Treadmills blow.

too true...treadmill sucks, in my opinion it's for people with knee problems or people who dont have alot of time ont heir hands. stick with the road.

road work is harder since you need to push yourself forward while on a treadmill you need to push up and forward at a lesser pace. plus with road work you can go up and down hills. and even though weather sucks it helps the mental game

Running on a treadmill is like jumping up and down on a rubber band. I like to run in grass myself.

Top Bottom