Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Took my kids to a HS football game last night and I'm sad to say...

ttlpkg said:
..our country is in trouble if some of these kids are going to be leading our country in the future. All I saw was Britney or Brandy wanna-bes and guys with oversized pants.

I had to chew out four Brandys sitting behind me because their language was so foul and I refused to have my kids exposed to it.

I felt like an old fogey when I heard myself telling them that their language was despicable, their parents would be shocked, they should be ashamed of themselves, etc, etc.

They shut up though.

They were probably tripping on K. I know I am.

As far back as I can remember (about 3 weeks), people older than me have been complaining about "today's youth" and how the nation is going to "hell in a handbasket"

the worst part is now I see today's youth and immediately just imagine the handbasket that our nation is going to need for its trip.
I'm getting to be one of the old ones.

some day I will have kids that, along with the rest of their generation, will make the kids of today look tame.

I remember when Metallica was BAD ASS and Guns N Roses were just wild and I couldn't imagine anything louder and more intense. Now listening to them is kind of silly after listening to some of the new stuff.
Clothing styles go through a cycle - albeit and forward moving one.
Language is going to evolve no matter what due to the fact that we allow people from all over the world to move here - that is (last I heard) how our country got started, and how the "American" language came to be (Brits laugh at us over there when we say some of our shit).

When my dad was young, he rebelled with The Stones' "Street Fighting Man" (I think it says "damn" or "bitch" in it), in my day it was The Cult, Guns N Roses, and Metallica, and I'm sure my kid will have something that Marilyn Manson look cute and cuddly.
But over time it all sort of looks the same when you look back at it.

It is only when you are smack in the middle of the new stuff does it all seem so crazy.

WODIN said:
LMAO...I'm going to do the same thing! For real, I've always said I was going to teach HS after I "retire" and abuse the youth of America. I hope we end up "cross town" rival coaches, I'll be one running the west coast offense and the nickle D with cover 1.

I'll have the strong running game and smothering defense. Actually I want to be a Vice Principal at a HS and strike fear in the hearts of knuckleheads.

Hey vixenbabe, I know being an incredible sexy woman and a great mother are not mutually exclusive. You are a perfect example of that. So is my wife. There is a time and place for everything, right?

Total....I agree 100%. Total lady with a streak of wild/nasty is good in the right situation!

Sad part is, many of the young ladies and gents can't get that simple balance now a days! It's an all or nothing attitude!

Oh well...I'm a member of the fuddy duddies club on many issue's...

ttlpkg said:

I'll have the strong running game and smothering defense. Actually I want to be a Vice Principal at a HS and strike fear in the hearts of knuckleheads.

Hey vixenbabe, I know being an incredible sexy woman and a great mother are not mutually exclusive. You are a perfect example of that. So is my wife. There is a time and place for everything, right?

You don't have to be a VP at a HS to strike fear into the hearts of knuckleheads... my dad shot at some people I knew in HS for trying to hit our mailbox with a bat... one of the guys in the car peed his pants.

And, no disrepect to your wife TTlpkg... but ... are we talking about the same Vixenbabe? Sexy? And the other something something???

C

ttlpkg said:
..our country is in trouble if some of these kids are going to be leading our country in the future. All I saw was Britney or Brandy wanna-bes and guys with oversized pants.

I had to chew out four Brandys sitting behind me because their language was so foul and I refused to have my kids exposed to it.

I felt like an old fogey when I heard myself telling them that their language was despicable, their parents would be shocked, they should be ashamed of themselves, etc, etc.

They shut up though.

I would vote for you if you ran for office.

ttlpkg said:

You're kidding right? VB is one of the sexiest dames on elite.

*SMACK* Wake up damnit!! I'm a lawyer, not a psychoogist! sexiest dames on Elite?? Sexiest dames on Elite??? You jest... I can think of at least 40 others... maybe even some dudes that are more dames than her! :)

C

Top Bottom