Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

too youbg?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your muscles are just begining to mature.....you can make great gains by eating right and lifting hard! Take your body as far as you can naturally and then research and educate yourself down the road for possible cycles. What are your goals? What are your current stats? How long have you been lifting? Make sure your diet and training is right on track....little things can make a big difference. WAIT, WAIT.....take your time and be patient. Gains and changes do not happen over night!

I also think that you are young to do some gear. Let your body/muscles develop completely before you take some. Also, do yoou eat a lot of protein?? Have you tried glutamine and/or creatine?? DHEA is suppose to be very good for women but my knowledge on this is not as good as the one I have for Steroids.

BB

------------------
BIG?....Yes I am!

Ask yourself this...

Why do you think you need them?

Have you fine tuned all the other aspects of your training?

How long have you been training?

[This message has been edited by Iron God (edited April 23, 2001).]

My stats... I'm 19 years old, 5'2, 135 lbs (look like about 115lbs). Pretty solid, the troublesome areas are basically um.... the abs.
I lift 4-5 times a week pretty hard, cardio for 1/2 hour 2-4 times a week depending on the energy level.
I just want to be as toned as possible with the least side effects possible, if possible.

My friends and others think I'm nuts if I was to touch anything, but guess what it's me that's not happy.

You are way to young bottom line it seems everyone is want want want. Take some time keep working out hard like u are try looking at your diet and training routine this is all u might need at this time. Dam 19 is so young to even think of taking anabolics and they don't exactly work that good if your diet and training isn't dialed in , well they will work but you won't reap larger benifits. There is so many other things you can do.... WAIT ;) please GOD BLESS

I didn't realize that you were so young. Take your time before using AS. Bring your muscles to maturity, like that your gains will be permanent, or else you will loose almost everything you get with AS.

LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

Muscle maturity comes with a combination of time - say 4 or 5 years hard training plus with age. At 19 you may be stil growing and AS could halt that or give problems. I would say early to mid-20s with 4 or 5 years behind you would be a good time to start. Another sign it is time to start is when you reach a big plateau. I didn't start until I had seen no improvement in strength for like 12 months, tried everything else like creatine etc. I saw muscle development but no strength gains-the muscle I had was maturing for that year. Wait a few years or you may regret it.

Top Bottom