Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

too youbg?

Maturity means when you trained for 5-6 years, that your muscles are there to stay, that you eat clean for years, that you tried creatine and when training is your way to live. I've been working out for 7 years before using it.

Be patient!

LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

A friend once told me that she knew of kids her age (16) useing AS and that the sides were very noticable in one case, 14 yearold male useing huge amounts. She also admitted to trying AS from time to time but really didn't see much difference over not using. I think that her growth was stunted as she is only about 5'3" but weighs around 145 lds and the fact that everyone in her family was somewhat taller. She now feels that AS is bestleft to you're a lot older, she also claims that she wont touch it again.

With all due respect to WarLobo, I'd love to meet the 13 year old girl who was willing to weight train and eat enough. Maybe she exists, but she's a pretty rare young lady (and her parents even more so). Plenty of girls at 13 are still growing, not to mention all the thrills that come with surging hormones.

With regard to the original poster, being as "toned as possible" is plenty possible without AS--it's more work and takes a little longer. Gear's no express ticket to instant muscle land.

Everyone one wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die, in my cranky opinion.

Gymnastics is rife with scary coaches and abuse, but AS isn't really the thing there--they want smaller and smaller girls. My daughter who'se 9 is very strong and lithe and I pulled her out of Gymnastics when the coach started making noises about her diet! She's fencing now.

I have no trouble with BBers and competitors who have compelling reasons for juice use, but people who just want to "look better" piss me off. I think body perception problems need to be solved in ways other than a pill or a syringe.

Top Bottom