Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TONS of karma bookie threads -- including NFL for tonight

4everhung said:
we got chicks hangin' out over there now
probably have more girls than Girl Talk!

women love to gamble

Dude, we got most of EF scratching their necks in anticipation of winning karma. I remember when we first started there were about 3 people placing bets on a consistent basis...now we got people selling us their souls :devil:

swole said:
Dude, we got most of EF scratching their necks in anticipation of winning karma. I remember when we first started there were about 3 people placing bets on a consistent basis...now we got people selling us their souls :devil:

*cough* with this statement you'll have non-returning customers

I have been trying to bet on all football games for most of this season. It just makes some of the college games more fun.

swole said:

foreigngirl said:
*cough* with this statement you'll have non-returning customers

nothing i can say will make you turn your back on us now

oh yeah, and white sox are going to win!!
their sock emblem isn't black for nothing. Word has it, Daley Sr. has the fix in. ;-)

Whiskey

hamstershaver said:
im very impressed with fgs sports knowledge, she knows more than 99% of the guys on ef when it comes to sports

awww, thank you hamster. Just NHL, I have no klu what so ever about NCAA and NFL and NBL

Top Bottom