Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tiger Woods' wife packed her sh*t

yeah I think if it was one "maybe" two she would stay. But I think I saw something at msn that they're like 7-8 deep (verified). So now every Ho that gave him a hando is gonna come out and claim they had a multi year torrid affair. If I remember correctly, she comes from wealth herself....not Tiger wealth obviously, but enough so that she doesn't need this shit. Money or not, having to walk around windermere when everyone would be giving you that "pity" look just isn't worth it.

yeah I think if it was one "maybe" two she would stay. But I think I saw something at msn that they're like 7-8 deep (verified). So now every Ho that gave him a hando is gonna come out and claim they had a multi year torrid affair. If I remember correctly, she comes from wealth herself....not Tiger wealth obviously, but enough so that she doesn't need this shit. Money or not, having to walk around windermere when everyone would be giving you that "pity" look just isn't worth it.

Here's the tragic part:

tigerwoodfamily-500x333.jpg

Fuck her. Men need variety. As a man I would fuck anything that is remotely female and remotely attractive. It's her loss really. She's missing out on tigers big black cock and his super intelligent asian intelligence.

I just hope she doesn't get shit out of it. Give her a few bucks, maybe two hundred dollars, but nothing more.

Electronic Arts just released an add-on to Tiger Woods Golf where you can purchase drugs, alcohol, and hoe's with your winnings.

"Please prepare for the Apple Daily Online computer simulation of Nordegren packing her car and leaving a note for the nanny."

wtf lol

His main crib is only worth $2.6 million :confused:

That's not his main crib...it's just one of his houses...the one that's closest to his 'home base' golf course near Orlando where he practices while not on the tour.

His 'main crib' is on Jupiter Island (near Miami); he paid 44.5 mil for several adjacent properties back in 2006, knocked down all the houses, then built a 9700 square foot mansion on the 12 acre property.

That 2.6mil crib is the equivalent of an apartment a Manhattan-based executive keeps 'in the city' for use Monday-Friday morning, before heading for the main house in Greenwich come quitting time on Friday.

Fuck her. Men need variety. As a man I would fuck anything that is remotely female and remotely attractive. It's her loss really. She's missing out on tigers big black cock and his super intelligent asian intelligence.

I just hope she doesn't get shit out of it. Give her a few bucks, maybe two hundred dollars, but nothing more.

I can't tell if you're early precambrian or maybe even earlier.......mesozoic? Jurassic even? interesting. :frackal:

Top Bottom