Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this little kid will own any of you in basketball!

of course he'd own most of us in bball, elite is like 90% white

But can he dunk?

Also I'm calling the bull shit card on 16,17, and 18 the camera wasn't on the net. I bet his parents are kicking themselves in the ass for buying the fisher price one that is being unused. They could've got him a pair of AI's.

Lol

wanna be a balla, shot calla

kid is going to tear up in the little kiddie leagues...most kids his age air ball layups

I wonder how fucked up his shot will be after he matures - the way it is now is more of a soccer throw-in type shot

hmmmmmm....couldn't see 16-18, he missed 19, but it sounded like 20 went in.

I had more impressive shots as a kid, though not quite as young as him, so I'll give him that. :)

lmao...that is great. saw a news thing on this kid awhile ago. parents said the first time he picked up the ball for that fisher price set. he made 10-11 in a row. hehe. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ChewYxRage said:
Lol

wanna be a balla, shot calla

kid is going to tear up in the little kiddie leagues...most kids his age air ball layups

I wonder how fucked up his shot will be after he matures - the way it is now is more of a soccer throw-in type shot

the fact that he has the strength to reach the hoop at that age tells me he is gonna have a sick jumpshot.

Top Bottom