Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is why I still love the NCAA tourney

Great story, I can definitely relate as my daughter is off to college next year and hopes to play basketball -- even though she was offerred only academic/not athletic scholarships. Plus I we don't qualify for much in financial aid. Time to pony up.

Longhorn85 said:
Great story, I can definitely relate as my daughter is off to college next year and hopes to play basketball -- even though she was offerred only academic/not athletic scholarships. Plus I we don't qualify for much in financial aid. Time to pony up.

thing is, is I can respect a true student-athlete. you want to root for people (minorities in this case) who do things the right way and dont expect anything in return.

as in this case, seeing that getting a college education is an opportunity not a right. I really am going to root for this kid. Seems like he has great parents.

Nothing makes me laugh more than when these kids leave college early, go to the nba, bust, and then have nothing to do.

Hear me Dontonio Wingfield? Joseph Forte? Yeah hows life playing pro ball in Ifuckedupistikan? great country huh?

enjoy.

Yeah, that would be great if he signed even a minimum NBA contract, that would pay off his loans. I'll bet he ends up as a lawyer, doctor or coach.

Top Bottom