Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is basically why I have a PS3 and not an Xbox 360

ponyfitness said:
Historically Nintendo has always been head and shoulders above Sony and Microsoft when it comes to reliable platforms. I don't think I've ever heard of issues with a Wii, Gamecube, whatever. I've owned all 3 at one point or another and I have to say my PS2 lasted forever but still had occasional disk reading issues, as does my 360.

I got my 360 for free, and I like it but if I had to go out and buy something right now it would be a Wii. If they included Blu-Ray somehow they would be killing Sony.

Wii is already killing Sony and MS. I'd like to play the 1st party games (Mario, Metroid, etc.) but other than that the Wii is a gimmick. Most 3rd party developers have all but written it off. Nintendo has kinda alienated themselves this gen. This doesn't matter to casual gamers though if you look at their sales.

hanselthecaretaker said:
Wii is already killing Sony and MS. I'd like to play the 1st party games (Mario, Metroid, etc.) but other than that the Wii is a gimmick. Most 3rd party developers have all but written it off. Nintendo has kinda alienated themselves this gen. This doesn't matter to casual gamers though if you look at their sales.

I bought a Wii, the first party games are pretty kick ass.

drsketch said:
halo 3 is a shitty little kids game.. I played COD4 on a ps3 and it is slower than shit.

Infinity Ward server problem. Same thing happened on Xbox Live. Overall though multiplat titles have performed better online for MS. But you also have to pay for it.

My 360 is back in the shop for the second time due to hardware malfunctions. At least MS extended their warranty to 3 years for RROD probs.

drsketch said:
I wish I could play online.. my shitty little town only has DSL and wont let fios in cause of their boro politics bullshit. I told them they better get that shit settled before I start buying property and getting it section 8 ready and have some of those non tax paying mofo's move in.

:lmao:

xbox 360 is konwn for it's hw problems. Though if you get a new generation xbox (look up how to find that out) it is much more stable. Only the fact the xbox 360 and xbox live totally kick-ass, is what's keeping it alive. I lvoe the controllers and the games are much moer fun.

r

Razorguns said:
xbox 360 is konwn for it's hw problems. Though if you get a new generation xbox (look up how to find that out) it is much more stable. Only the fact the xbox 360 and xbox live totally kick-ass, is what's keeping it alive. I lvoe the controllers and the games are much moer fun.

r

+1!!

The Wii is way to kiddy and the PS3 has too few games.

I have an XB360 and have never had any problems with it..plus the online experience is top notch.

Top Bottom