Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is basically why I have a PS3 and not an Xbox 360

Ps3 blows, mines collecting dust now. Better investment would be 500 worth of crack

so I guess is better to have both...

PuddleMonkey said:
You're worse than john kerry with the flip flopping lol

I could have swore you said awhile back you were about to sell your PS3 and get a 360

lol. Dude couldn't say how many systems I've bought and later sold since eBay's been around. I've managed to keep my PS3 for almost a year and a half though! The games are starting to come around too.

Historically Nintendo has always been head and shoulders above Sony and Microsoft when it comes to reliable platforms. I don't think I've ever heard of issues with a Wii, Gamecube, whatever. I've owned all 3 at one point or another and I have to say my PS2 lasted forever but still had occasional disk reading issues, as does my 360.

I got my 360 for free, and I like it but if I had to go out and buy something right now it would be a Wii. If they included Blu-Ray somehow they would be killing Sony.

calveless wonder said:

I think it's a blessing that I haven't been able to sell my PS3.

The first time I tried selling it on eBay, it was "bought now" by some scam ebayer in Nigeria. Fuck that.

Second time, I tried on Craigslist, and the buyer later called back saying he was moving and couldn't afford it right now.

Thirdly and most recently I post up about selling it here and a couple weeks later get an email from kano saying he'll he wants it but spent all his cash on a bunch of Xeon PC's or something and had to hold off on it.

Well in the meantime I played MGS4 and have pretty much forgot all about selling it. I think it wanted me to keep it haha.

The quote in the o.p. is kinda like icing on the cake. I'll support MS when they give a better reason to be supported than they have with Xbox 360.

myway said:
I have both.

I had a 360 when Gears came out but got bored with it.
I grew up in the Genesis vs. SNES days so it's kinda in my blood to stick with one lol. I Kinda see MS this generation as the new Genesis, quantity over quality. Also, I'd have to update my entire entertainment center other than the TV if I wanted to have more than one console out. Not worth it to me, plus it looks cleaner with just one.

I wish I could play online.. my shitty little town only has DSL and wont let fios in cause of their boro politics bullshit. I told them they better get that shit settled before I start buying property and getting it section 8 ready and have some of those non tax paying mofo's move in.

drsketch said:
ps3 sucks cock, its slower and the online gaming is shit.

They have 1st party dedicated servers. Resistance 40 player battles top Halo 3 multiplayer. It didn't have the marketing that Halo did but oh well, there you go.

Top Bottom