Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Yanks no-hit!!

Ahem

atl.gif

Best record in the majors

i dont think any sox fan should be yappin in June. we all know what happens to the sox come august, so, until they win the division, u got nuthin.

The White Sox have what could potentially be one of the best offenses in baseball, but it seems like at least 2-3 people always have a slump going.

You're looking at a line-up that could have 4-6 people with 30 HR's each if they didnt fuck up. Frank Thomas, Magglio Ordonez, Paul Konerko, Carlos Lee, and Jose Valentin all have 30HR potential.

Everyone is underachieving on that team, even Bartolo Colon, but I guarantee if they were hot, no team in baseball would handle them.

BeefyBull said:
The White Sox have what could potentially be one of the best offenses in baseball, but it seems like at least 2-3 people always have a slump going.

You're looking at a line-up that could have 4-6 people with 30 HR's each if they didnt fuck up. Frank Thomas, Magglio Ordonez, Paul Konerko, Carlos Lee, and Jose Valentin all have 30HR potential.

Everyone is underachieving on that team, even Bartolo Colon, but I guarantee if they were hot, no team in baseball would handle them.

I think they're talking about the RED sox.

"It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby."

The Nature Boy said:
I think they're talking about the RED sox.

Fuck those worthless bastahds! (and fuck Boston too!)

Even Eminem clowned on Boston:
"whatever fuckin TV you were watching me from...in Boston...the 'mean streets' of Boston" - Eminem

BeefyBull said:

Fuck those worthless bastahds! (and fuck Boston too!)

Even Eminem clowned on Boston:
"whatever fuckin TV you were watching me from...in Boston...the 'mean streets' of Boston" - Eminem

At ahhhhhemmmmmmm... Fuck da yankees, fuck da yankees, fuck da yankees...beefy bull take off those fucking gay panties!!!

Let's go NOMARRRRRRRRR!!!!

Top Bottom