Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Raiders suck!

StickFigure said:
Even the sun shines on a dogs ass every now and again. :rolleyes:

Yes, the Raiders suck bawls but the Chiefs got L-U-C-K-Y!!

You were probably sittin' in a corner, chewing on the corner of your woobie like a child afraid of the closet monster for the whole game. :chomp:

GO BRONCOS!!!
I was actually in my season ticket seats, thanks!

The Raiders shouldn't have scored the last time. They got 40 yards of fabricated penalties including 30 yards between plays from a bullshit roughing the passer call that never happened.

Jared Allen got pushed into Kerry Collins while being held... and called for roughing the passer. Then he (and the entire sideline) started yelling about it and they gave another unsportsmanlike conduct penalty before the next play even started.

juicedmohawk said:
I was actually in my season ticket seats, thanks!

The Raiders shouldn't have scored the last time. They got 40 yards of fabricated penalties including 30 yards between plays from a bullshit roughing the passer call that never happened.

Jared Allen got pushed into Kerry Collins while being held... and called for roughing the passer. Then he (and the entire sideline) started yelling about it and they gave another unsportsmanlike conduct penalty before the next play even started.

Any excuse works. Just use one though and get really good at it so you don't step on top of yourself. :chomp:

Top Bottom