Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"The Perfect Athlete". What a frickin joke

Walter Szczerbiak said:
Jordan is the most talented athlete of all time.... He dominated his sport more than anyone i've seen. Tiger is right up there

please leave MMA/boxing out of this, they compete once/twice a year :rolleyes:
Are you really saying that Tiger is more of a sportsman then a boxer or someone in MMA? So, just so I have it right, someone who knocks a ball across a field with no timelimit and no one chasing him is more of a sports hero then someone who gets punched in the face / surivives in the ring for a living?

Okay. Then, the following guys must be the top of the heap:

http://www.ifoce.com/records.php

They compete more then once or twice in a year and they are the top of their game.

And I still stand my by comment about Fata1ity. Pushing a mouse is hard and the hand eye co-ordination is tough! Besides a good game of Quake is alot more impressive then golf.

EnderJE said:
Are you really saying that Tiger is more of a sportsman then a boxer or someone in MMA? So, just so I have it right, someone who knocks a ball across a field with no timelimit and no one chasing him is more of a sports hero then someone who gets punched in the face / surivives in the ring for a living?

Okay. Then, the following guys must be the top of the heap:

http://www.ifoce.com/records.php

They compete more then once or twice in a year and they are the top of their game.

And I still stand my by comment about Fata1ity. Pushing a mouse is hard and the hand eye co-ordination is tough! Besides a good game of Quake is alot more impressive then golf.

no i'm saying Tiger and Jordan are the most dominant and talented of their sport of all time than any other sportsman alive....

you can't say that for any boxer or fighter is the best athlete.. why? Because boxers pick and chose their opponents based on their personal tastes and compete very rarely

let Tiger and Jordan pick their opponents to only play them one on one 3 times a year, they would be 60-0 to

Walter Szczerbiak said:
no i'm saying Tiger and Jordan are the most dominant and talented of their sport of all time than any other sportsman alive....

you can't say that for any boxer or fighter is the best athlete.. why? Because boxers pick and chose their opponents based on their personal tastes and compete very rarely

let Tiger and Jordan pick their opponents to only play them one on one 3 times a year, they would be 60-0 to

MMA guys don't pick their opponents. They all fight whomever and whenever 4-5 times per year.

Big Rick Rock said:
MMA guys don't pick their opponents. They all fight whomever and whenever 4-5 times per year.

as far as I know there is no league where mma fighters or boxers get randomly forced to fight people on specific dates

they can decline a fight whenever they want, they can also pic the event and date they want to fight on

Decathletes, hands down.

Are we talking best at there sport or the tuffest hardest guy out there. Tiger woods has acheived a level of perfection other can only dream of. Tiger dominates his sport to the degree that when hes not playing(like now) networks and sponser get worried about their contracts. Networks/PGA are worried thier sponser will pull adds or be willing to pay less simply because the draw and audience are missing. ALL BECAUSE OF 1 SINGLE ATHELETE. Who else has that effect on their sport?

Top Bottom