Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Packers are SO gonna win the Super Bowl this year.

Cure said:

That's shitty man!! Here in Montreal we get the AFC (usually the Bills, Pats or Jets) on global and CBS and the NFC on FOX(NFC East games usually). Then of course the late game on TSN.

the only NFC games i see are any MOnday night games or sunday nighters featuring NFC teams and this year i saw alot of the Bears who sucked major ass.

Hey its funny that two canadians are fighting over a sport we dont know dick about;)

on another note how bout those world juniors eh? huh?
*standing beside Cure and knudging him with my shoulder*

Apparently, they will not win the Super bowl, sorry Sailor Girl, just a pathetic Bears fan getting a giggle. At least your boys made it to the playoffs.

Sailor_Girl

I'm holding YOU responsible for jinxing them. At least the Bears and the Queens didn't do shit this year.

Vick didn't hand Farve anything. No excuses, but let's see what Vick would do without half of his starting offense and 1/3 of his defense sitting on the sidelines. Gilbert (Brown) is a big void when he's not in there, as is Sharper.

SG-, we FINALLY got some snow. (although you saw that if you watched the catastrophe yesterday). You're part of the reason WI is the fattest state. All the hot thin girls leave home! :)

Next year....

Ricko

haha.........my bad. I didn't get to watch the game. I was asleep cuz I was sick with the flu. We'll definitely get 'em next year.

Green Bay Definately got spanked. I guess Dan Reeves finally got some revenge for the Ice Bowl. But hey, I'm a Giants fan, so I'll probably be the next fan watching my team get ready for next year.

eatadick.jpg

and the niners will lose too!! fuck yeah!!

Top Bottom