Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Packers are SO gonna win the Super Bowl this year.

Oh ya we saw what an offensive team with no defense could do in the NFC this year ie: Saints, Minnesota...Defense wins in the NFC and that is something lacking in Buffalo...

bigAragorn said:
WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THE EAGLES, TAMPA, OR GREEN BAY.....the NFC is a JOKE.

although im a BILLS fan so i should shut up now. (even though if they were in the NFC they'd be 12-4 too).

I will not say anything about you being a Bills fan, I always like to see loyal fans that stick with their teams even when they're not doing good, but to say that the NFC is a joke? You just named 3 of the top teams in the NFL, let alone, as much as I hate to say it, the Giants are probably one of the hottest teams in the NFL right now, and San Fran who has the tallent to be one of the elite teams. I can definately see how the AFC is so stacked with teams such as the Bungles, the Texans, Browns who are a joke whether they made the playoffs or not, and Jacksonville.

Themachine01 said:

I will not say anything about you being a Bills fan, I always like to see loyal fans that stick with their teams even when they're not doing good, but to say that the NFC is a joke? You just named 3 of the top teams in the NFL, let alone, as much as I hate to say it, the Giants are probably one of the hottest teams in the NFL right now, and San Fran who has the tallent to be one of the elite teams. I can definately see how the AFC is so stacked with teams such as the Bungles, the Texans, Browns who are a joke whether they made the playoffs or not, and Jacksonville.

in my prior post i stated why the NFC is a joke......i named the three best teams in the NFC not the NFL......the three best teams in the NFL are Oakland, Tennessee, and right now probably the NY jets, the Giants are there too.

How many games do you play out of your division let alone your conference. Of the games out of conference what was Philly's record ummmmmmm 1-3 ( please god let Philly make it to the final only to be smoked by the AFC champion ). My point is that the NFC is weak irregardless of a team going 12-4.....ill say it again the Bills would have gone 12-4 in the NFC for Gods sake and their defence is shit.

Good call on the bungles, texans and what not but look at the NFC North bud...... GB is 12-4 and plays 6 divisional games against teams that are ALL below 500. Buffalo lost 4 of 6 in the division and still went 8-8 and finished LAST in their division. THE NFC SUCKS ASS.

you know what it really doesnt matter cause "on any given sunday....."

go bills oh wait they're out.....shit

Cure said:
Oh ya we saw what an offensive team with no defense could do in the NFC this year ie: Saints, Minnesota...Defense wins in the NFC and that is something lacking in Buffalo...

Oh yeah well we saw what a defensive team with no offense did in the AFC i.e. Philly against all AFC opponents.....Tampa against Pittsburgh......fuck we saw what a team with an offence did against the AFC i.e. GB AND NY on Sunday.

you know what we could argue all day but the fact remains the AFC is a tougher conference and that is my point.

bigAragorn said:

Oh yeah well we saw what a defensive team with no offense did in the AFC i.e. Philly against all AFC opponents.....Tampa against Pittsburgh......fuck we saw what a team with an offence did against the AFC i.e. GB AND NY on Sunday.

you know what we could argue all day but the fact remains the AFC is a tougher conference and that is my point.

Oh you mean like SF and St.Louis beating Oakland or Tennessee losing to both Dallas and Washington or Indy losing to Dallas or the Giants...hmmm seems like some of those "shitty" teams are in the NFC east who the eagles were 5-1 against.

I don't really believe the AFC is better just that teams are more inconsistent...while teams in the NFC lost one game then ran of a streak of wins the AFC had many teams going on 3-4 game losing streaks which to me aren't signs of a championship football team IMO.

Cure said:

Oh you mean like SF and St.Louis beating Oakland or Tennessee losing to both Dallas and Washington or Indy losing to Dallas or the Giants...hmmm seems like some of those "shitty" teams are in the NFC east who the eagles were 5-1 against.

I don't really believe the AFC is better just that teams are more inconsistent...while teams in the NFC lost one game then ran of a streak of wins the AFC had many teams going on 3-4 game losing streaks which to me aren't signs of a championship football team IMO.

you know what.....tennessee is a new team bud.....good call on the streakiness.....tennesse has won 5 straight going in to the playoffs and 9 of the last ten......they dont look like a championship team to me;)

really i shouldnt say fuck the NFC i just dont like that conference cause im from the TO area and all i see are AFC games.

bigAragorn said:
really i shouldnt say fuck the NFC i just dont like that conference cause im from the TO area and all i see are AFC games.

That's shitty man!! Here in Montreal we get the AFC (usually the Bills, Pats or Jets) on global and CBS and the NFC on FOX(NFC East games usually). Then of course the late game on TSN.

Top Bottom