Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Packers are SO gonna win the Super Bowl this year.

Sailor Girl, I knew we would make a hot couple, and your a Packer fan too. Just let me know next time you'll be in Green Bay and I'll take you to a game.

btw, how has Bad Religon been??lol

haha.........you from Green Bay? I'm from the Milwaukee area. I don't really get up to Green Bay often though. I'll be home for Summerfest in the beginining of July!!

I hear Bad Religion is recuperating slow but steadily.

lol, they're still talking about us, I got banned though.

Yeah, Green Bay is pretty boring especially if your used to bigger cities. maybe we should get a bunch of elite people together for summerfest.

Oh ok...Go Fudgepackers. Do the NFC right this year

As long as San Fran doesn't win it I'll be happy...though not as happy as I would be if the boys were playing good...Maybe Jones will pass away since he'll never sell the team

If we get Parcells to coach the pack and niners as well as the rest of the league will once again BOW down to America's team

I think Austin631, raina and I should all kick your ass.

we should have had you twice this year, I guess bert faver upped his pain meds the game you cheese fags won and didnt feel the pain that was getting inflicted on him for 85% of the time.

Help me out here, hmm, I cant remember, last year faver threw for how many interceptions in the divisional playoff game?

trust me you'll get smoked in the playoffs.

can say what they like but everyone knows the Vikings won twice, the packers didn't beat us the secod game the officiating dd, the NFL admits it, the whle country knows it was a screw job, all pace fans I know can't even deny it, they talked botu it being ascrew job alot on espn..so theres nothign mroe to be said..Philly or Tampa should hand the cheese their asses fairly early in the playoffs

Top Bottom