Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Mavricks hold Shaq to a career low 5 pts.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Can you say domination? This series is all but over.

Dwayne Wade is 10 for 31 in both games. Dallas has arrived. This team is gonna win a few championships.

biteme said:
Dwayne Wade is 10 for 31 in both games. Dallas has arrived. This team is gonna win a few championships.

They will win this one, but next year will be a different story. I liked the Mavs a lot more before they got rid of Jimmy Jackson. Jimmy's my boy.

PuddleMonkey said:
They will win this one, but next year will be a different story. I liked the Mavs a lot more before they got rid of Jimmy Jackson. Jimmy's my boy.
Damn! Jimmy Jackson? That's pretty old school! Jimmy Jackson, Jason Kidd & Jamal Mashburn baby! The Mash! Yeah those were some good days too, but we love our Mavs now!!

;)

bran987 said:
Damn! Jimmy Jackson? That's pretty old school! Jimmy Jackson, Jason Kidd & Jamal Mashburn baby! The Mash! Yeah those were some good days too, but we love our Mavs now!!

;)

Yep, Ohio State, drafted 4th overall. He had some of the best work ethics I've seen. First to practice, last to leave, and he was a little gym rat too. I actually like Dallas a lot more than Miami, but Dallas is on my shitlist this week for costing me karmas. I'm going down with the ship though, Miami in game 3!

Shaq's career is all but over he is not nearly as dominant as he used to be and hes hurt all the time and getting in foul trouble.

Looks like Dallas stands for Defense. Good for them.

Top Bottom