Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The human highlight film

Robert "50" Martin (and1 streetball) has a 50 inch vertical, if you take his word for it. Yeah right. What up PHammer, this is the artist formerly known as "nhbgorilla". Got any good new plyo workouts for the old hops?

KOArtist said:
Robert "50" Martin (and1 streetball) has a 50 inch vertical, if you take his word for it. Yeah right. What up PHammer, this is the artist formerly known as "nhbgorilla". Got any good new plyo workouts for the old hops?

Damn 50?.....Whew that's rise.

Well it's not really new but I like "low squat foot jumps". Insane exercise geared for a well conditioned athlete. I can't see anything less than progress with them.

Good to see you back man!

Nique was by himself man. jon Konkack was not helping him

for me its a tough one between wilkins and worthy. big game james was the recipient of magics generosity, but i would like to have seen him as the primary go to guy on a team. he had to take a back seat to jabbar and magic and scott in some cases. he was a better defender than wilkins and was second to none in getting out on the wing on the break. worthy could jump too, not like nique, but he wasnt as flashy. they both should be on the 50 greatest ever, get gervin out of there. who needs a finger roll when you can power dunk!!

my most underated nba list
1)adrian dantley-lethal scorer in the post/24 ppg for career
2)maurice lucas-not in the same class as some of these guys, but had a better career than teamate bill walton.
3)dominique wilkins-score from post/wing/transition effortless
4)bob mcadoo-mvp-unstoppable scorer/good rebounder
5)rick barry(considered very good, but he is the best passing/best shooting forward of all time, yep better than bird in those regards.)

Bill Walton will be the first to adbmit that Mo Lucas was an outstanding tough player.

Rick Barry was unreal. I met him unfortunately in a pair of pink spandex in the Island Garden, NY.

David Thompson always makes my list. Micheal Cooper does too. There my alternates right now.

i've shoot around with david thompson before, really a great guy. he was shorter than i thought he would be, makes his highlights even more impressive.

here's some numbers for you.
d. wilkins 24.8 ppg/6.7 rpg/2.5 apg
j. worthy 17.6 ppg/3 apg/5rpg
g. gervin 26 ppg/2.8 apg/4.6 rpg
numbers don't tell the whole story, but they are a good indicator.
looking at these numbers i kinda changed my mind on gervin, he belongs on the top 50 list.

Top Bottom