Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The human highlight film

i think they both competed in that celebrity slam dunk contest yeasr ago. wilt was doing the commentary. he later admitted that the rims were lowered a few inches. regardless, powell and connelly were amazing.

Still how can you go past Spud webb!

Not only dunking at his height hard, but he did dunks that are hard for tall people as well!!!!

I would believe he has a legit near 40 or over 40 inch standing vertical jump.

he even beat Dom :fro:

Last edited:
michael (wild thing) wilson is the guy from memphis who plays for the globetrotters.

as far as nique goes, i think there is no way you can leave him off the top 50 list and put similar players like george gervin.

powerforward said:
michael (wild thing) wilson is the guy from memphis who plays for the globetrotters.

as far as nique goes, i think there is no way you can leave him off the top 50 list and put similar players like george gervin.

I met him in an airport in Lisbon, Portugal. Our teams were en route to games in the Azores Islands. He is only 6'-2". Hard to believe a guy like that can fly like a bird.

He is the ultimate hoops novelty.

I agree w/you 100% on the Top 50 selection.

nique in his prime was as awesome an offensive player as anyone. he could post,schore with range,drive, and of course finish in transition. i'm a big carolina fan and there is no way worthy gets on the list if wilkins is left off.

Top Bottom