Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The human highlight film

The human highlight film is Dominique Wilkins.

Former Mr. Everything for the Atlanta Hawks.

6'-7" and weighed 230 lbs.

53' tested vertical leap as a freshman @ Univ of Georgia.

One of the greatest players of all time.

Do I need say anything else?

He did not make the NBA All-Time Team?................ Can someone please explain why?

He did not make the NBA All-Time Team?................ Can someone please explain why

some of the guys that voted said it came down to wilkins and james worthy. i agree with you on wilkins. a freak. i didnt know anyone had a vertical that high, thats 10 inches higher than drexler!! i thought the highest vert ever recorded on a bball player was joey johnson, from az state (early 90's), 50 inches or so. he was dennis johnsons brother. best dunker i have ever seen, college or pro.

all these so called vertical jumps, are done with either a step, steps or runup.

Not a true standing vertical jump, in fact not many NBA players sport standing vertical jumps over 34inches....but many NFL players do have legit standing vertical jumps over 36inches.
As do volleyball players
But NBA players do sky with a runup or steps though.

50+inches that means his head would be above the rim from a standing jump, yeah I have yet to see someone do that :)

Last edited:
back in his aba days doctor j was able to not only touch the top of the backboard, but grab coins off of it. doug collins, a former teamate said that doctors leap was measured at 37 inches, without a running start. i have seen wilkins get his head over the rim, he was a bowlegged freak!!

I can remember watching D as young as I can remember watching anybody. He threw absolute Hammers on everyone, all over the place, whenever he wanted. High Riser

I never knew about DJ's little bro man. I know if Dominique recorded a 53 than a 50 couldnt be the highest. Props though.

Michael ?????? (I think) ex-memphis state university product who plays for the globetrotters off and on recorded a 51 inch. His hops are insane. He dunks on 11's routinely.

This guy I only know as "helicopter" Fisica Club Team was 6-6 and had a 35 standing vert.......and he was a crazy momentum jumper. Man, I could not even fathom the numbers.

yeah, this was in the early ninetys, one hand, with some authority! just another anectote about the doctor. doug collins was talking to jordan and wilkins at an all star game in the late 80's. he asked each of them to try a dunk that the physician used to do in sixer practices. he would stand out of bounds, to the side of the backboard, but not under it. doc would jump flatfooted and dunk with two hands. neither jordan nor wilkins could do it. even darryl dawkins at 6-11 coulnt do it with one hand!

I said standing, vertical jump = standing flat footed and jumping straight up. There are only a few freaks that can actually break 40inches :)

For me triple jumper mike connelly is where it's at.
Seen his insane dunks?

Top Bottom