Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Elite Fitness NHB tourney

Lord_Suston said:
so what rules we going by.

I propose for

1) mouthguards
2) Gloves, I guess MMA gloves for grappling
3) no eye gouging
4) no biting
5 No groin shot, BFold that means you;)
6) no pulling hair, Thaibox:D

anyone got other suggestions

That is a solid core set of rules, I would propose that additional rules can be added by the two guys fighting if they so chose. This may encourage newer, or less skilled guys to participate. Headgear and foot pads might get someone who has never really fought before to step into the ring.

No pulling hair? Fuck you, I shave my head:D

gloves? No BITING??? Is there going to be a dress code as well? Heels no higher than 4", dresses below the knees. *cough*pussy*cough*;)

Anyone wish to include the 4 point rule? (No kicking/kneeing while opponent is down)

Rounds?

I have 2 sizes of pretty much all protective gear if anyone wishes to use it, and I also have 3 good new, unused mouthguards.

bros this is an awesome idea. i wish i could participate, i could learn a lot by getting mangled by you guys :D
i've got a question though; are you guys taking pics or filming the whole thing? that would be so cool

You're more than welcome to be there Sagat. I wouldn't mind if pics were taken. I sort of want to keep a level of anonymity on the boards due to a conflict of interest between my career and past topics on the anabolic board, so I just ask that my face be blurred and I think its a good idea.

I think rounds would be a good idea

also I think elbow and knee guards/pad wold be valuable for people's face and health.

Tapouts are a must and a good referee...

i'd love to come thaibox but i live in holland so that's damn far away...also, if i said to my mom; hey mom i'm going to get my ass kicked in america by a bunch of weightlifters who also happen to know MA!...i don't think she'd let me set one foot out of the house LOL:FRlol:
but that's why i asked if you were gonna film the whole thing...damn i would pay money to see it!
oh yeah btw, when are you guys going to do all this?

Top Bottom