Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Elite Fitness NHB tourney

Thaibox

This summer we should all meet and kick the shit out of eachother for a couple days. Seriously, would that not be fun as hell or is it just me?

Danielson, Lord Suston, Zen Machine, KCC(wherever the hell he is), me, and the others

I could probably get a couple pretty hot chicks for the round cards:p

:)

B True

As long as it is after the first week in June. My fiance' has already told me that if I fight before the wedding, I will end up getting my ass kicked twice.

I'll go just to learn from you guys. I'm not a trained fighter to say the least but I have above average striking ability, grappling, and I broke my nose 3 times. does that qualify? lol I'm in

The degree to which you guys would kick my ass is ridiculous, so not quite yet. :)

Slightly off topic, Thaibox, did you get my PM by any chance?

lol, congrats on the wedding ZM

Hammer, I checked the books, and 3 broken noses is the official minimum, so it qualifies man :) . Maybe you can teach my clumsy ass how to hoop it up on the side

jb, I suck at pms. I apologize. Check your box tonight.

b-fold, if you were to come, you've gotta wear like 40 oz gloves bro. :)

rofl, you guys gotta let me have one kali stick or i;ll get my ass kicked :D i think my only tactic against bfold would be to run and hope he gets tired first....

i love being able to fight people of different styles though....its really interesting as you get to see the strengths and weaknesses if they dont have a MMA background. ive only ever sparred against karate practicioners and the styles i do at the moment though but even that was a real eye-opener

oh and btw in case you didnlt already know im in the UK here chaps :)

Thai,
Will you be back in fighting shape by then?
Probably not, but thats okay. Anyway, if anyone whoops my ass, I can just say I wasn't ready yet:D

Danielson,
We've gotta figure something out man. Plane tickets will probably drop to dirt cheap once we start getting more terrorist action. Hell, we could do it in the UK. My Yank ass loves the UK anyway. I just don't dig the warm pints too much, thats just weird. Not to mention the pubs close when I just start having fun.

lol

they are working on the pub closing time ya know :)

Top Bottom