Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The EAGLES are going down

Morb said:
thats tom couglins fault, they have players but he humiliates them with that high school shit, running them around like a marching band and fining players for being too early to meetings, thats just proof hes lost it, giants and chargers pissed away a lot of cash on their new signal callers

talk about whiny b.s.!!! Fassel didn't do that shit and they won a whole 4 games last year. Coughlin is a winner and a damn good coach. For the millions of dollars his players are getting paid, they can be to meetings when he says so and do the drills he prescribes for them. Coughlin is no harder verbally than Parcells (who is actually worse than Coughlin,) but you don't see his players filing grievances with the union. Why? Because the Giants are a bunch of PUSSIES!!!

Glad to see the birds still winning, but what the fuck is goin' on with the Injuries? We may have lost Mayberry for the season, Maybe Ritchie for the season, and L.J. for a few weeks! That is concerning me, we have had a season ending injury almost every game so far and its only week 4!!!

While I don't agree with the finings for being 2 minutes early to the meeting would it kill these multimillionaires to show up 15 minutes prior to a meeting. Not like they have to work and play football.

The injuries are hurting the Birds, but they're still winning. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES.

rex... c'mon baby... i couldnt hear that one

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES

Top Bottom