Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The boxing PPV tonight

AztecWarrior

One of my boys I've known and help train sometimes fought on the PPV tonight. Giovanni Segura lost tonight. Saw that shit coming. I know the guy wasn't coming in shape. He parties way to much and comes into the gym recently to workout for only 15 minutes then leaves...fuckin' kid should of listen to me and now he paid the price. He has all the tools to win but he didn't want to put the work in. I'm pissed off!!! He gave the fight away. On the other hand, I'm proud the TJ tornado came out on top. He deserves it. VIVA MEXICO!!!

Last edited:
After watching MMA, boxing looks absolutely ridiculous to me now, especially the heavyweights.

Watching two behemoth men walking up to each other almost completely vertical and then leaning their entire bodyweight forward on their opponent without fear of being taken down is analogous to watching TKD point competition.

Like Rickson Gracie said, boxing is a tremendous sport, but it’s not fighting.

Just sayin’

PICK3 said:
After watching MMA, boxing looks absolutely ridiculous to me now, especially the heavyweights.

Watching two behemoth men walking up to each other almost completely vertical and then leaning their entire bodyweight forward on their opponent without fear of being taken down is analogous to watching TKD point competition.

Just sayin’

Boxing takes a great deal of skill you h8ter.

PICK3 said:

Just sayin’

Diggin' a hole aren't you momo? It's one of the hardest and most dangerous sports you could ever be in. Tell me have you ever tried boxing? The amount of dedication and abuse you put your body through is above what most humans are able to tolerate or even comprehend. Most healthy people, I know can't last 4 rounds without gassing and that's your standard fit person. Not to mention the amount of blows you take and for how long you do take them. Unlike MMA(I train in it and respect it)you can't go for a takedown when your ass is getting lit up. No where to hide my friend. The striking aspect is the most frighting part of fighting everyone fears. Most just rather grapple or be sub'd before being hit to a pulp. Trust me. Boxing is unforgiving. What do you do when the guy infront of you takes your best power punches and walks right through them? Can you take his punches? Can you take the pain? Most aren't willing to do that. Boxing is way different in that aspect. I love both combat sports. Don't let the hype that Dana white created through the media belittle boxing get into your head. He knows boxing is world class and is only trying to market his brand of fighting. Pro fighters from both sides that actually train and compete respect what both forms fighting do in and outside of the ring. Show respect.

Last edited:
Top Bottom