Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the BENGALS truly are the worst franchise in football

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

unfucking real... you draft a guy number 3 and 4 years later he has just 17 career starts??? ok, then you start him and he plays poor.... uh, NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!! he was your 3rd string guy, what the fuck do you expect??? give the guy a chance of longer than 7 days with the first team offense. you get what you deserve.... i feel bad for corey dillon, i'd quit if i were him.

Are you talking about Akili? Bengals lick balls, but the Lions suck dick too. They ought to scrap those franchises along with the Denver Nuggets.

fuck, detroit was up and down in the 90's but always fun to watch (barry)... then, 2 seasons ago they were 1 second away from the playoffs, but hte bears beat em and knocked em out... last year was awful.. this year will be awful... next year will be 6 wins or so, and then the playoffs... harrington is the real deal...

and yes, i was talking about akili.. if you spend a 3 pick on someone, you MAKE HIM PAY OFF!!!!

madbomber31 said:
unfucking real... you draft a guy number 3 and 4 years later he has just 17 career starts??? ok, then you start him and he plays poor.... uh, NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!! he was your 3rd string guy, what the fuck do you expect??? give the guy a chance of longer than 7 days with the first team offense. you get what you deserve.... i feel bad for corey dillon, i'd quit if i were him.

Bengals?

No way. It's got to be the eagles.

Now, THEY TRULY SUCK.

Skins all the way.

Fonz

The Bungals um...I mean Bengals

Gus Ferrotte started the first 3 games this year with no luck. Akili somehow managed to get a start last week & he sucked too. Now this week Dick LeBeau announced that Jon Kitna will be the starting QB for the remainder of the season. Now Akili's saying that he wants out of Cincy. Sounds like a good soap opera. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't win a game all year.

THE WORST FRANCHISE IN FOOTBALL IS THE ARIZONA CARDINALS!! HANDS DOWN! Noone is more futile then the cards.

problem is

a smith sucks, he has no grasp of the pro game, and lacks the on field iq to make it in the NFL

Top Bottom